Epic Central Oregon Cache

Skadog

I will be traveling home next week and I may have time for one or two geocaches while I am in central Oregon. I like challenges, but I am really all about the reward, incredible vistas, unique formations, etc.. Anyone have any suggestions for unique or epic caches in the Bend / Sunriver area. I am not afraid of the badlands either.

Thanks,

Skadog

The mail still runs out there? I did move the mail once on my way to Flat Iron.

Thanks for the suggestions, and Logscaler I still have the box of goodies, I just haven't made the time to put everything together. Thanks again for that.

-Scott

I will be traveling home next week and I may have time for one or two geocaches while I am in central Oregon. I like challenges, but I am really all about the reward, incredible vistas, unique formations, etc.. Anyone have any suggestions for unique or epic caches in the Bend / Sunriver area. I am not afraid of the badlands either.

Thanks,

Skadog

Yo, Dog. You have not logged a cache in more than 9 months. Your last event was nearly 4 years ago at the Tiki Bar when I shared a table adjacent bar stools with you and your lovely wife. And now I catch you here planning to sneak off to the badlands. That must be some special place. Enjoy your trip.

edited to match a flashback to a 4 year old memory

Edited by Cardinal Red

Has it really been nine months?

Oregon and the badlands are special, and the geocaches are spectacular. It is where I began and it is (hopefully) where I will end. I can't go out there without grabbing something.

Hopefully my trip will re spark my geofire and we will see you at another event soon.