GC15J1D Flotsam & Jetsam EXTREME 5/5

This cache is going to be archived sometime soon, the tides on the 10th of sept are right to attempt it.

anyone interested let me know.

I revisited this topic thinking it was 10th Aug, but I see it is still some way off. Have you made arrangements for when and where the expedition would start from?

Rgds, Andy

This cache is going to be archived sometime soon, the tides on the 10th of sept are right to attempt it.

anyone interested let me know.

I contacted you before, thinking you were going Aug 12. As I didn't hear from you I have just posted a note on the cache site asking if anyone is going on Sept 10. Then I considered making the matter a forum topic only to find it already here, and that you are now planning Sept 10 anyway. Can I come with you? Have you any more details yet?

I contacted you before, thinking you were going Aug 12. As I didn't hear from you I have just posted a note on the cache site asking if anyone is going on Sept 10. Then I considered making the matter a forum topic only to find it already here, and that you are now planning Sept 10 anyway. Can I come with you? Have you any more details yet?

It might be an idea for you to contact the Fruitloops directly, in case they don't see it here. That's what I did, and all being well I'm going to be contacted again nearer the date.

Rgds, Andy

It might be an idea for you to contact the Fruitloops directly, in case they don't see it here. That's what I did, and all being well I'm going to be contacted again nearer the date.

Rgds, Andy

Thanks for suggestion. I will do that now.

September 10th is on anyone who is interested who I haven't contacted let me know.

there may be a bit of shuffling to do with cars as parking may be an issue at the start point.

Start time midday, low tide is 3pm so we will be chasing it out and hopefully it wont be chasing us in !!!!

You can squeeze 3 or so cars on the side of the road at the start coords as long as everyone parks considerately. Otherwise you can park around the corner close to the river at N51.25.460 W2.51.940

September 10th is on anyone who is interested who I haven't contacted let me know.

there may be a bit of shuffling to do with cars as parking may be an issue at the start point.

Start time midday, low tide is 3pm so we will be chasing it out and hopefully it wont be chasing us in !!!!

You can squeeze 3 or so cars on the side of the road at the start coords as long as everyone parks considerately. Otherwise you can park around the corner close to the river at N51.25.460 W2.51.940

Thanks for the info Mouse