Caches & Ole's Cave trip

The Jester

I need to make a trip down to my caches 'A Jester Unemployed...' and '...Is Nobody's Fool' to check if they gone missing again. I'm think next week Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. If anyone wants to join me for the trip I'd love the company. Ole's Cave is about 2000 feet long and take about 1-1.5 hours to go thru. It's a couple of mile walk in on dirt road and trail.

I need to make a trip down to my caches 'A Jester Unemployed...' and '...Is Nobody's Fool' to check if they gone missing again. I'm think next week Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. If anyone wants to join me for the trip I'd love the company. Ole's Cave is about 2000 feet long and take about 1-1.5 hours to go thru. It's a couple of mile walk in on dirt road and trail.

You know S,S&V are having an event at the Ape Cave on August 1st, in case you want to reschedule around that time to possible get a bit more participation, or not, I'm just saying..........

But how many are going to want to do two lava tubes in a day, plus drive home? Ape Cave is about 1.5 miles long and the same back by trail. Then two miles into Ole's Cave, thru the cave and back (overland or cave) and two miles to car.

And then there's the nearby Lake Cave... :laughing: