TB Note

Bjorn74

About half the bugs that I find are in bags. One bug I have found was in a make up bag with the name of the bug on it.

Recently I have released a bug who will start in Alaska and come home to Milwaukee. I placed him in a make up bag with labels I made stating what the bug is. I copied Markwell's label for the most part making a few changes to keep the size smaller and have attached that to a tag which I laminated. I then 5 min. exopy the chain clasp closed so there is no way that someone won't know what this is...... Well ok that remains to be seen. Since he won't start his journey until mid August I have some time to kill to see if this works.

My daughter and I found a bug a couple weeks ago that had lost its metal tag (actually the entire cache had been plundered icon_mad.gif). We recovered the paper tag, which also had the bug number on it, laminated the tag, and returned the bug to the wild. Without the paper tag we would have not been able to do anything with the bug.

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!

My daughter and I found a bug a couple weeks ago that had lost its metal tag (actually the entire cache had been plundered icon_mad.gif). We recovered the paper tag, which also had the bug number on it, laminated the tag, and returned the bug to the wild. Without the paper tag we would have not been able to do anything with the bug.

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!