Travel Bug Etiquette

BPACH

This weekend I found a travel bug in a cache. There was no mention of it in the log book at the site, nor was there any listing for it on the cache page that I took with me (it was logged in when I got home). How is a person to know if he can help a travel bug on its goal? Should something be written in the log book at the cache stating what the goal is?

Team BPACH..We dont know where we are going, but we know where we are.

There's a cache near me that did have a TB in it, in one of the logs it shows that someone retrieved it three days ago. Would I be out of line (not being the bug's owner) if I emailed them and politely asked them to log the travelbug on the bug's page? It's still showing in the cache and it's driving me nuts!

There is a bug I had and placed in a cache. I noticed someone picked it up in the log but the next day the bug still showed. I kindly sent them an e-mail asking them to go to the site and log it. I mentioned if they needed help I can walk them through it. A few hours later the bug was logged. In this case I didn't own the bug or the cache.

As a proud parent who just had my 8 tags delivered icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I would like someone to look out for mine so I kindly look out for them.

There is a bug I had and placed in a cache. I noticed someone picked it up in the log but the next day the bug still showed. I kindly sent them an e-mail asking them to go to the site and log it. I mentioned if they needed help I can walk them through it. A few hours later the bug was logged. In this case I didn't own the bug or the cache.

As a proud parent who just had my 8 tags delivered icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I would like someone to look out for mine so I kindly look out for them.

I never log them. Does that bother you???

Just kidding.

We collected three of them in one day. Amazing feat in our area. Then, if we needed to keep them out for awhile, we ask the owner by e-mail if that is ok.... otherwise we drop them off nearby in a cache.

Ventura Kid and Spider Dude

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?