Logging TB question

Guest oldcrow

Guest oldcrow

t I need to know is what I have to do to make the TB icon show up at the cache I left it at. I logged that I dropped it off there (on the cache page and also on the TB page) but not sure if I have to do something else.

quote:
Originally posted by oldcrow:

Just found my first TB. Logged that I took it at the cache site and here. What I need to know is what I have to do to make the TB icon show up at the cache I left it at. I logged that I dropped it off there (on the cache page and also on the TB page) but not sure if I have to do something else.

the problem is likely that fact the that before you can log a placement you have to log a retriveal, if you dont the system doesnt seem to under stand that thing moved... you need to go back to the TB and punch in the numbers to tell the thing you took it from the previous cache.

Guest Markwell

If you want, you can now delete the note you added - and it will not affect where the system thinks the travel bug is. Or you can leave the pages the way they are. Either way - it's up to you.

------------------

Markwell

My Geocache Page

Non omnes vagi perditi sunt