Changing PMO status

Ockette

I've been away for a few months, and I'm pretty hazy in the memory, but I don't think I made my cache GC1KTQA a PMO. And yet it is! Now, this is odd, as I am not a PM myself. I would like to alter this status, and can't quite figure out how.

I've been away for a few months, and I'm pretty hazy in the memory, but I don't think I made my cache GC1KTQA a PMO. And yet it is! Now, this is odd, as I am not a PM myself. I would like to alter this status, and can't quite figure out how.

Since your no longer a premium member you can't edit the page even though it is your listing. Your going to need to contact a reviewer or send a message to contact@geocaching.com and ask for help.

Since your no longer a premium member you can't edit the page even though it is your listing. Your going to need to contact a reviewer or send a message to contact@geocaching.com and ask for help.

Now that's crazy... I always thought that one was able to do so. :)