NEW COIN: wolf song

anne.and.eli

I am so glad I ordered a Grey Wolf when I did. I think I got the last one. Thank you for emailing me, Anne! I just had to get one of these coins. I haven't bought any coins in several months, and my fiance was ok with me buying tis one coin 'cause tis a Wolf, and he knows what Wolves mean to me.

Yes, you did get the last one. :D I knew you'd been following this coin pretty closely because of the name and didn't want you to miss out!

I only have a few of the grey and timber wolves set aside to cover mail losses. If nothing gets lost in the mail *fingers crossed* I'll have a couple for trades.

I will definitely be doing a remint however, without the GCF blurbage on the front. I will be doing different colorations than the GCF versions, but hopefully you guys will like them as well. :)

Edited by anne.and.eli

Went through my inventory and am selling off some of my "safety" coins as shipments are arriving safely at their destination. Wolves, cats, mini-dubloons are all up on the store!

http://www.asdesigned.com/shop/

I've also come up with some new color schemes. I'm refining them but will have new versions of this coin in the first couple of months of the year (hopefully!). :anibad:

Went through my inventory and am selling off some of my "safety" coins as shipments are arriving safely at their destination. Wolves, cats, mini-dubloons are all up on the store!

http://www.asdesigned.com/shop/

I've also come up with some new color schemes. I'm refining them but will have new versions of this coin in the first couple of months of the year (hopefully!). :anibad:

YAY! FINALLY! :mad: Managed to get in on these finally. Can't wait to see them in person. Will be interested to see the new ones you come up with too. Thank you!