SEEKING DONATIONS FOR OREGON/IDAHO EVENT

LoriDarlin

Hi everyone,

It is time for the Black Canyon Beach Luau again....

River Cacher Event

If anyone would like to send any donations to help it out...it would be greatly appreciated. River Cacher has put alot of his own money out for it to rent the property for the weekend. It would be cool to see all of you come to it also!!

I will post everyones name and items received in this thread after you send them to me. They will be given to River Cacher to raffle off to help make the event money to recoup his costs. If you need my address please let me know. The event is Aug. 14 and it is coming up fast. We can't wait!!

Thank you all for your help :)

Ore/Ida Geocachers

Dangnabbit! Already have plans with the hubby and mother in law that weekend or I'd check out this event since since you Idaho folks have been kind enough to attend my Sunriver events (which is not happening this year due to a budget snafu and losing my funding! Crossing my fingers for next year though).

Is the luau generally this particular weekend? I'd like to put it on my calendar for 2011.

woohoo!!! We opened the packages up tonight...saved 'em for a local event so we could all see them at the same time....and we oowed and we awed over the booty from our generous friends!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...you guys are awesome!!!!

Want a sneak peak??

804e0f49-3f0d-49b1-afbd-918e87a54c3a.jpg

MICKEY DIVER MYSTERY COIN donated by Mickey Diver Mystery person

38d55185-9b19-4f90-b1f8-e2dd1ee2b628.jpg

WORLD FRIENDS (GC&PC NOV 09) donated by toojin

46435326-ccdc-47d2-a2e0-65d9f4d12b98.jpg

MAUISON V2, HAWAIIAN HIBISCUS MICRO (1 BN, 1 S), SHOP99ER GEO LUAU 2, SHOP99ER GEO LUAU 3 donated by Mauison

0f7141ed-9f49-4e71-affb-728e4794e787.jpg

FLUTTERSHY BEE MY GEOCOIN, NEILSENC CHRISTMAS 05, MEDICINE WHEEL, AG, CHARGEMAN & NORDJAS 07, TEAM B&S, BREAST CANCER donated by Maine Family

0d2162ce-8acb-4649-b474-2f5738401a51.jpg

SHADOWS FRIEND (round) Bunny coin donated by NoSnow

b593dd52-9c2f-4ae9-842a-86f52a63863b.jpg

FRAGILIS EST VITA - CARPE DIEM MYSTERY COIN donated by a kind mystery coin giver

He also has gotten some other stuff from local cachers but these are not listed going to be listed here.

MANY MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL....FOR HELPING OUR EVENT TO BE EVEN FUNNER AND TO HELP MIKE RECOVER SOME COSTS HE IS PUTTING OUT....YOU ROCK!!!!

Black Canyon Beach Luau Committee 2010

BLACK CANYON BEACH LUAU EVENT 2010

Dangnabbit! Already have plans with the hubby and mother in law that weekend or I'd check out this event since since you Idaho folks have been kind enough to attend my Sunriver events (which is not happening this year due to a budget snafu and losing my funding! Crossing my fingers for next year though).

Is the luau generally this particular weekend? I'd like to put it on my calendar for 2011.

We would love to see you next year!! It's much fun :( It is usually either the first or second weekend in August. Hope to see you here :lol: