Blackberry isn't showing maps from Geocaching.com

I got my first smart phone recently - a Blackberry Bold. When I go to a cache page and click "view map" to see all the caches in that area, the map doesn't load. I get the little title box that says it's loadding the map and the little circular icon that indicates the site is trying to open. It, but it doesn't ever open - no matter how long I wait.

Download Google Maps for the Blackberry to your phone. Next download and install either Cachesense or Blackstar Navigator to your phone. Import the caches you want to hunt in the software you choose. Then in the menu of that software it will be able to display the cache you have selected in Google Maps for Mobile.

Download Google Maps for the Blackberry to your phone. Next download and install either Cachesense or Blackstar Navigator to your phone. Import the caches you want to hunt in the software you choose. Then in the menu of that software it will be able to display the cache you have selected in Google Maps for Mobile.

Thank you. I've downloadded both cachesense and blackstar and will try them both.