Coins for sale

BRoKeN W

This year it just seems like we can't catch a break. It's a long story, but when it rains, it pours (and not in a good way)! Aside from other problems, the main one is our puppy, Toby, will need surgery to repair a liver shunt. Unfortunately, that surgery is very costly, so we will have to save up for it. I have some coins listed on ebay, hoping that it will help out some.

Here's a picture of Toby when we first brought him home.

DSCN17692.jpg

All coins are unactivated and trackable.

Thanks for looking.

Compass Rose 5th Anniversary

Anasazi (Gold UTE edition) 1 of 25

BRoKeN W "Cachin' In Your Dreams" copper

Pathtag Sherpa (Red)

Centris (Red)

Abomination

Waymarking Bounty

Walk Through the World - Vanelle

Gardengorilla Goes Bush

Birka (AE)

Hawai'i micro

iCache v2

2008 Geocoin Poker Challenge

Best of luck to you. I completely understand about taking care of your pet. I'm watching some of your coins on ebay. Hope they do great for you!

Thanks for the kind words. The last couple of months trying to figure out what was wrong with Toby was very stressful.

A gold Kathy's Coin will be added to the auctions soon...a gift from Logan and Heineken!

ILYK

From one schnauzer owner to another thank you drneal! It's very much appreciated.

I'm sorry about your bad year and Toby. I know how the rain feels. I have a lot to be thankful for but, it seems like we are always fighting for it. I wish I could help, but right now we just can't. I'd say if I won to lottery, but that is kind of hard to do when you don't buy tickets. Well maybe once every few months, but right now no way. I pray your coins do great for you and Toby heals quickly.

Oh, I should add, I won the auction from my phone while sitting around a campfire on vacation camping. Isn't technology nice?! :laughing:

I don't think I'd have the patience to bid on ebay with my phone. Thanks for bidding and winning an auction. I'll be packing coins tonight and shipping tomorrow and Saturday.

My oh my. Poor little Toby. I know how stressful it is when a furry loved one is sick. (It took us 6 months to figure out what was wrong with Pepper, and even now we don't know for sure.) I pray your situation becomes a pleasure, not a burden. Just remember, that after the rain, the sun must shine, and flowers will bloom! Hang in there.

Broken W, We havent been in the forums to much over the last year, when I read that you are having problems with your furry friend, tears came to my eyes. We know what it is like when our kids/furry pets get sick or some terrible happens even with death. It was a hard couple of years for us when we lost 3 of our furry kids in one year. We stopped breeding dogs we couldn't take the pain any more. We have two girls left and both are 10 and 11. We pray that time doesnt come to soon. Our Hearts and Prayers go our to you each and every day.

Hope things start to look up for you and Toby gets well soon.

Broken W, We havent been in the forums to much over the last year, when I read that you are having problems with your furry friend, tears came to my eyes. We know what it is like when our kids/furry pets get sick or some terrible happens even with death. It was a hard couple of years for us when we lost 3 of our furry kids in one year. We stopped breeding dogs we couldn't take the pain any more. We have two girls left and both are 10 and 11. We pray that time doesnt come to soon. Our Hearts and Prayers go our to you each and every day.

Hope things start to look up for you and Toby gets well soon.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Toby has been doing well on his daily meds and low protein diet. He's finally starting to gain weight. Hopefully we'll have enough money saved up by early next year so he can get the surgery. I've read that it has an 85% success rate. I'm going to hope that he'll be in that 85%. Within 2 weeks of the surgery he should be med and diet free and we can resume a normal lifestyle for him.