Montreal must haves?

Nattulv

Hey dear Geocachers,

I'm actually a geocacher from Germany but I've been living in Montreal for a while now.

I found a couple of caches in Quebec and in the States, but I have to admit that I never really enjoyed it somehow.

So I hope that the Canadian geocachers can maybe help me.

Are there any caches in or around Montreal that you can highly recommend? I'd really appreciate that! :)

BR,

Nattulv

Hmmm, that's true for sure but I don't wanna be the owner of a cache which is more than 6000 kilometres away from my home (even though one could adopt it).

Well, types of geocaches I'd like to go for...

I think either traditional caches which lead me to historical sights or generally interesting locations or cool/funny/innovative multis. Or a combination :blink:

Furthermore it would be nice to see some innovative hiding places or ways of hiding.

Can you recommend something now?

we visited Montreal and Quebec City last year so can't really recommend much, i looked at the finds we have bu due to lack of french comprehension the descriptions are not helping jog my memory at all

i'm sure someone from there will be able to help you

if all else fails, try contacting some cachers, or perhaps attend an event

Hi, i'm pretty new at geocaching and i live in montreal but must of my find are around ottawa... but there's 2 caches near my apartment that are pretty easy but i loved reading about the history of the places. If you love to learn more about the past of the city those could be fun.. i hope you'll enjoy!

GCW2NQ

GC1ZE6D

PS: if you need help with translation or something just let me know, i'll give you a hand!