Introducing Cachin' Kelly!

Marky

14540_200.JPG

Joani and I released Cachin' Kelly this last weekend in the Happy Cachin' cache in Briones Regional Park. Joani made her shirt by printing the miniture design out on t-shirt transfer printer paper, and then ironing it onto a little hand made t-shirt. She made a bunch of the t-shirts (it would have been a waste to print just one out on that big sheet), which we'll be dropping in some of the easier caches that we find, since those are more likely to be visited by younger folks who might have a Kelly (or one of her many friends) of their own.

Cache on,

Marky

If I've ever seen a travelbug that will be snatched up by the first child who eyes icon_eek.gif it and never seen again, this is it. On second thought, I think there are a number of adults who would decide to keep this one, too. icon_mad.gif

Seriously, I hope I'm wrong... but that doll is too much for folks to let go of. I wish Kelly much success, but she looks doomed in my eyes. That chain through the hand must have hurt!

Jamie

If I've ever seen a travelbug that will be snatched up by the first child who eyes icon_eek.gif it and never seen again, this is it. On second thought, I think there are a number of adults who would decide to keep this one, too. icon_mad.gif

Seriously, I hope I'm wrong... but that doll is too much for folks to let go of. I wish Kelly much success, but she looks doomed in my eyes. That chain through the hand must have hurt!

Jamie