Google Street View

Wazat

As many of you know Google have now mapped a lot of the country using the Google Street View cars. But on my "Trips" I sometimes come across a gem or two... Now looking at my Event Cache in PMB at the end of the month I just thought I would have a look to see what I could come up with... And I found this:

Google car going over a red traffic signal. OK he entered when it was amber but was not even through the intersection before it was red. Also a car that was turning in front of him seems to have a slightly irate or curious passenger.

Visit Link

Here was another gem that I found in Estcourt. I usually park here when i work in the town but today my parking was taken up by an unusual Toyota Tazz.... Just pan round till you find First National Bank. Careful not to knock over the fat woman crossing the interesection.

Visit link

Hope you too find some interesting things on here. Make them local please...

Ha and if only we could see number plates. The cop driving the police van is not wearing a seat belt.... It would seem.....

Oh and I saw a Geocaching Sticker on the left rear side window of Batsgonemad's car....

Edited by Wazat

I once played "Cricket" with cop cars.

Every cop car not wearing a seatbelt, got a run, each cop car who was wearing a seatbelt went out.

After about a year I stopped, and it was around 370 for 10.

4 to 6 of the 10 was in PE during our December holidays. The cops seem more prone to wear seatbelts there then any other area.