Introducing the Cryin' Brian Geocoin

2LittleCache

The Cryin' Brian Geocoin is a personal coin designed by and produced for a local cacher in the Illinois area. Claystalker, explains that some cachers need to set aside the drama they produce and just go out and cache. This coin measures in at 1.75". It comes only in Polished Nickle, and does not have a Unique Icon. A unique icon will be purchased if the demand is high enough for this coin. These coins will be sold for $10.00 with $2.00 shipping in the US, $.50 for each additional coin.

To Reserve your coin today please visit my website.

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

<Direct link inserted by moderator>

Edited by Eartha

Reminds me too much of letting a baby cry it out. I want the back to be someone picking up that baby and going caching. Happy baby with an ammo box. But the front is cute and so is the idea. Just no loving the back. I have to love the whole coin to dip into my meger funds for one.

Reminds me too much of letting a baby cry it out. I want the back to be someone picking up that baby and going caching. Happy baby with an ammo box. But the front is cute and so is the idea. Just no loving the back. I have to love the whole coin to dip into my meger funds for one.

Wish I'd had your idea for the back when we were designing it. I like it.

Night Owl Sale tonight Only

Cryin' Brian Coins Only $6 + s/h

Sale Ends Tomorrow 7 am CST

EBCoins.net/cb

Oh shoot, just found this page after finding out a geobuddy is gonna be a pop. Guess I have nine months to wait for another sale. Gonna try to set this page up so I get an automatic response when someone post to keep an eye out for future sales!