"Found a cache phrase"and win a geocoin!

JoenGPS

I usually live up to my name and trek barrelling straight-line for the cache zone. I have earned my share of geo-stripes going about it this way :laughing: SearchEngine Jr. is a good sport a trudges along right behind me unless we are caching with my sister, Still...Looking, who tends to look for a more sensible route. So when we are all caching together, our cache phrase sounds somthing like this: I'm going this way! OUCH! Dag-nabit! Are you ok in there? Yeah.....(sounds of tree branches breaking followed by a loud THUMP) SearchEngine??? Mom??? :laughing: I GOT IT!!! Still...Looking- you could've come this way, it was alot easier.

If we are playing by 'WeekNIGHT' rules, no one says anything. They pretend to look for a while longer, then go stand off to the side and begin mocking those who are still looking.

WeekNIGHT is a loosely organized, weekly caching get together, somewhere in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Really more of an excuse to get together than do any serious caching; we usually only grab 2 or 3 caches before we head off for adult beverages and food.

:D

We were group caching with South Jersey Geocachers (SJG) on Saturday and Delaware cachers on Sunday. We gave all the group members all the phrase submissions. There was one clear winner in both groups without saying a word. By the end of each day two state organizations were singing "Peanut Butter" .....and "Jellie". No one used our time tested South Jersey phrase " I have coffee" once since we put this out there! This phrase conjured up a load of laughs and fun both days!

Congratulation Harwell5 !!!!! (Post 41) PM us with you addy and the 2010 Geocoinfest coin will be on it's way to you this week!

Honorable mention goes to NOSNOW Post #9 "Are you Blind or WHAT!" as that was the second most liked.

Thank you to all who posted as it was fun learning some of the group phrases from around the country. All were great and creative!

WOOT! WOOT! :anitongue:

Thank you JoenSue for this great cointest. I'm glad you guys had a great time with it. It is real funny when someone breaks out in song. LOL!

Peanuuuuuut..........Peanut Butter! :anitongue:

I thought for sure, "fuzzy pickles" was going to win, myself. I LOL'd at that one.

For your enjoyment, here are the lyrics to the song my phrase comes from.

First you take the peanuts And you crunch 'em,

You crunch 'em

You crunch 'em

For your peanut, peanut butter

And jelly

Peanut, peanut butter

And jelly

Then you take the grapes And you squish 'em,

You squish 'em

You squish 'em

And jelly

Peanut, peanut butter

And jelly

Then you take the bread And you spread it,

You spread it

You spread it

And jelly

Peanut, peanut butter

And jelly

Then you take your sandwich And you eat it,

You eat it

Then you take your sandwich And you eat it,

You eat it

'Cause its good, peanut butter

And jelly

Good, peanut butter

And jelly

Then you take your sandwich And you eat it

'Cause its good, peanut butter

And jelly

Good, peanut butter

And jelly!

Guess I will have to admit it comes from a Barney song learned while watching with my kids years ago. Google Barney Peanut Butter and Jelly to hear it in song. LOL!

Thanks again.