Busted!

looks more like the cops, and the property manager trying to determine what that duct taped object is behind the fountain than geocachers.

and a half curious bystanderd who is missing the bottom half of her shirt.

Hey, now... just because they aren't caching barefoot doesn't mean you have to rip on them.

I'll be danged!! Sure looks like it, doesn't it? Great cache! According to a spoiler in the gallery, the cache is a duct tape-wrapped film cannister tucked in behind the fountain.

GC1ZA57 Reel around the Fountain

Ya, I read the first two paragraphs on the cache description page and sure as heck fire, your stellar piece of investigative work does seem to be mostly accurate. Dang it.

Great job. B):DB);):)B):rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Team Cotati

That's a weird looking cop.

Female police officer... They have different caps to the men!

So THAT's how you tell 'em apart?

Too funny.

Yep.

Sex Discrimination Act.

No longer called police men and police women. They are all police officers.

The women even wear trousers (pants).

Men have a tie, women have a cravat type tie. Just so you can tell they are women. (Sometimes hard to tell, once they get the body armour on! :rolleyes: )

If you look at the picture, he is on the left, you can just make out his helmet.

I'll be danged!! Sure looks like it, doesn't it? Great cache! According to a spoiler in the gallery, the cache is a duct tape-wrapped film cannister tucked in behind the fountain.

Ya, I read the first two paragraphs on the cache description page and sure as heck fire, your stellar piece of investigative work does seem to be mostly accurate. Dang it.

Nice shirt. You look good in pink. B)

Nice shirt. You look good in pink. B)

Ya knows? You are starting to scare me. I've often heard that juvenile fixation can morph to stalking rather quickly.

Get a grip.

Darn, nothing in the logs. And I sorta think the photo was taken before the cache was published. Probably just a genuine bust of some kind. But still pretty cool.

Probably someone loitering around there, homeless like and being cautioned for it. If that's the case then good, keeps the spot open for geocachers. :rolleyes:

That's me, always thinking of others. :rolleyes:

I've a feeling this is going to be one of those "if only it were true" pictures.

IIRC, London was the first city in the UK to be "Google Street Viewed" around Easter 2009. It was certainly up and running by last summer so I'd be surprised if it was the cache in question.

Of course, TPTB may know if there was a previous cache there.

Chances are, it's just the plod pulling someone by the looks of it.

Chances are, it's just the plod pulling someone by the looks of it.

"the plod" :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Gotta love Brit-speak!

I had to look that one up to see how it is used...

From Urban Dictionary

1 - I was trying to rob the lawnmower out of this bloke's shed when the bastard clocked me and rang the plod.

2 - I got chased right down Bewley Drive by this one plod.

Too funny!

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler
Heh, what are the chances lol.
There's another thread here somewhere with Street View pictures of a couple signing a cache in, I think, Denmark. It happens.

I was at an intersection a couple of months ago waiting for the light to change, when I look over and see a Google Street View car, camera dome and big ol' GPS on the roof. I keep checking the pics of that intersection, but so far, no me.

There's another thread here somewhere with Street View pictures of a couple signing a cache in, I think, Denmark. It happens.

I was at an intersection a couple of months ago waiting for the light to change, when I look over and see a Google Street View car, camera dome and big ol' GPS on the roof. I keep checking the pics of that intersection, but so far, no me.

What intersection would that be?

What intersection would that be?

Ya knows? You are starting to scare me. I've often heard that juvenile fixation can morph to stalking rather quickly.

Get a grip.

huh, what picture you looking at? :unsure:

That's a weird looking cop, looks more likely to be riding a horse than being an officer :rofl:

the british police officers have such nice uniforms, and wear them well too, makes them look respectable and smart

looks more like the cops, and the property manager trying to determine what that duct taped object is behind the fountain than geocachers.

cola you best be gettin' on back home. Ifin I catch you lookin' at dat gurls bottom half im gunna grab my fryin pan and tan yur back side.

this would have to rise several levels to even be considered sophomoric.

ashnikes, grow up and be a man. i can't believe you're 26 years old.

I'd suggest moving back on topic. Don't waste more electrons on posting for something that the forum moderators have been notified about.

Edited by Markwell

cola you best be gettin' on back home. Ifin I catch you lookin' at dat gurls bottom half im gunna grab my fryin pan and tan yur back side.

And yet another post promoting immorality, violence, lousy spelling, and poor hygene while giving more ammo to the people who want to keep marijuana illegal...

I was at that cache about five weeks ago.

The lady in yellow is standing right next to the cache's hiding place which is inside the foundation of the fountain. So my guess is that she is a cacher and is getting a "Stop and Search" under section 44 of the Terrorism Act 2000 from those police officers.

She should have been more careful not to attract muggler police. Still it is sad to see the cops can't be more relaxed. It is clear there are two police on the scene, one male cop to the left of the fountain. You can see his bobby helmet. And there is possible another cacher mostly obscured by the fountain.

The cache is pretty well hidden from the road so I am surprised they attracted attention for the man.