Flag Making

Hi

Make sure that the paper you are using will work on 100% Polyester... Most of the papers are meant for cotton t shirts and may not adhere to your flag...

We have just decorated another flag like yours with our T Shirt vinyl.... Seems to stick OK but the glue permeates the material a bit but when it's on the top of a pole ........

The banner you saw at the Sussex event was done with a special vinyl for ripstop / nylon which needs a heat press to get the temp / pressure

The best way to decorate these flags is to screen print / paint them with polyester dyes but would make it one sided.. or cut out your design and sew it on

See you next week

Dave

Hi

Make sure that the paper you are using will work on 100% Polyester... Most of the papers are meant for cotton t shirts and may not adhere to your flag...

We have just decorated another flag like yours with our T Shirt vinyl.... Seems to stick OK but the glue permeates the material a bit but when it's on the top of a pole ........

The banner you saw at the Sussex event was done with a special vinyl for ripstop / nylon which needs a heat press to get the temp / pressure

The best way to decorate these flags is to screen print / paint them with polyester dyes but would make it one sided.. or cut out your design and sew it on

See you next week

Dave

Thanks dave, will check but suspect that the cotton aspect is right....I did wonder. Think I might have to get my needle and cotton out and find some fabric :unsure:

See you there, hopeful that we will be near the main buildings -_-