Nice things to put into caches

Hello community! I recently discovered Geocaching.

In the five caches I've found the last days weren't really cool things so I put some nice things into them without taking anything. But what to put into the next ones? I wasn't really creative..

Do you have any nice and creative suggestions? What would YOU like to find?

And sorry if there's already a thread like this, I haven't experience with forums. And also forgive me my poor English.

In the five caches I've found the last days weren't really cool things so I put some nice things into them without taking anything. But what to put into the next ones? I wasn't really creative..

And sorry if there's already a thread like this, I haven't experience with forums. And also forgive me my poor English.

I would love to hear what you placed in the cache. Many of us wonder what exactly do people consider nice swag.

I leave:

I have left:

• delete erasers
    delete_eraser.jpg
  • Paper Bag Princess mini books
    paper-bag-princess.jpg

I collect:

• plastic animals
    plasticanimals.jpg
  • handmade items
    fingerpuppets.jpg

• things that make me laugh
    Grow-Your-Own-Therapist-165(1).jpg

Hate to break it to you but that red pouch isn't handmade... It's a Starbucks giftcard holder that they sell around Christmas time... I use it as a change purse because it looks handmade. All my friends think I'm crafty now. :)

I really like those "delete" erasers, where did you find those?

On topic:

I usually leave charms (Snoopy, Joe Cool) and polished stones in smaller caches, I haven't really found any larger caches so I don't trade in them. I'm still working on a sig item, so pretty soon I'll start leaving those in there too. :D

I think it's pretty safe to assume trinkets you think are neat (buttons, small toys, small novelty figurines) are a good idea. Old coins (before the Euro) are also interesting.

Stickers and temporary tattoos are iffy because they come apart or may become messy if the cache contents become wet.

My three kids love keychains to hang on their backpacks. They also like plastic animals, carabiners, superballs, and pins. I've been decluttering and leaving bracelets, crystal suncatchers, polished agate slices. Our favorite find was a fairy charm, I made that into a hanging charm for our fairy garden!

Hate to break it to you but that red pouch isn't handmade... It's a Starbucks giftcard holder that they sell around Christmas time... I use it as a change purse because it looks handmade. All my friends think I'm crafty now. :unsure:

What!? :(

Starbucks has duped me! :(

I really like those "delete" erasers, where did you find those?

Got them at a Hallmark store about a year ago. I think you can buy them online.

This is a great question, I was wondering the same thing.

Those glow-in-the-dark chemical light sticks are awesome! I will climb mountains and paddle across lakes for them. I don't know why, but I love them! I use them when I go sailing to I can find the boat at night.

We're planning (soon as the current swag bag is depleted) to begin leaving Silly Bands, those animal-shaped rubber bands that all the kids are so crazy about these days. We will leave entire packets in larger caches, and silly bands are perfect for smaller-sized caches like film cans. We'd drive a long, long way to find one shaped like a duck, as our collection is missing that one.