Searching for Geocacher in Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic

nativtxn

I have a friend over there that has a Travel Bug of mine. She was going to drop it somewhere, but has never gotten online. If I can get her to get the TB to one of you, can you place it in a cache and get it moving over there?

Email me at denise.vajdak@gmail.com so I can get/give addresses privately. Thanks!

I have a friend over there that has a Travel Bug of mine. She was going to drop it somewhere, but has never gotten online. If I can get her to get the TB to one of you, can you place it in a cache and get it moving over there?

Email me at denise.vajdak@gmail.com so I can get/give addresses privately. Thanks!

Have you found someone to take care of this? If not I will be heading that way in about a week or so from today.

Could someone please help me?

My ICU geocoin (http://coord.info/TB3NMDH) seems to be lost in the Czech Republic. The last person to retrieve it doesn't reply to my email.

He is however still an active geocacher who has logged numerous logs these last months. Just not a log of having placed my coin in a cache.

I would be grateful if somebody could place a question on a czech forum some kind of lost and found topic.

Has anybody seen my coin after february 19th 2011?

The coin was a gift, so I would be sorry if it had gotten lost.