Quick Question

Frozen motion

Can someone tell me what the red chk mark in the cache locations chart means? I think it's in about the second column from the left. Some caches display it but most don't...

Also along these lines. The date in green to the far right is the date you logged it as found. The date in black is the date is was most recently found.

It took me a while to figure out why some of the lines were grey and some white, same thing, the greyed out ones are the ones you've found the white ones are the ones you havent'.

LOL... Now there's a "well duh" moment... Sorry, been out of this for a considerable amount of time due to a family member passing from lymphoma.

Okay one more quick question: If I hit my right hand with this great big hammer I hold in my left hand, will it hurt? :)

Thanks for the quick responses, my friends.

LOL... Now there's a "well duh" moment... Sorry, been out of this for a considerable amount of time due to a family member passing from lymphoma.

Okay one more quick question: If I hit my right hand with this great big hammer I hold in my left hand, will it hurt? :)

Thanks for the quick responses, my friends.

Sorry for your loss, but welcome back to the game.

I have moments like that all the time. It took me probably a few months to figure out all of the stuff on that chart (heck, I only just figured out that the little cachkinz icons were like geocoin icons.)