Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GeoJeeprs

Fort Wayne Geochachers

We are new to Geocaching and would love to find a group in Ft Wayne. Anyone here that would like to get together?

Edited by GeoJeeprs

I live in North Manchester, hit me up sometime.

Whenever your ready. Would love to meet a bunch of Geocache fans oround the area. Do you know of any events going on?

I live in North Manchester, hit me up sometime.

Whenever your ready. Would love to meet a bunch of Geocache fans oround the area. Do you know of any events going on?

The Midwest Geobash is coming up on Wauseon, OH from August 5th through the 8th. We highly recommend making the hour drive over. During the course of the event there will be 2000+ geocachers there. It is definitely something you don't want to miss!

GC209KQ Midwest Geobash

Midwest Geobash Homepage

Hope to see you there!

There's plenty of the Ft Wayne area cachers on the forums. Might also want to follow this thread Indiana Cachers Hello. It is for all of Indiana but, we get quite a bit of NE Indiana postings. Keep an eye out for local events and show up for them. We try to have one a month.

I'm often looking for someone to cache with in Fort Wayne. Email me and we'll set something up.

I'm sending you an email.

I am here in Fort Wayne as well. I also just converted my boyfriend into a geocacher and would love to team up with people to do some caching. Also there is an event at the end of August in Auburn called Returning to Our Roots. Quite a few Fort Wayne geocachers go to that event.