Need to Borrow a GPS if possible

Seattle Seekers

I've been getting re-aquainted with geocaching and have recently introduced a neighbor and her kids (EppZoo) to the hobby. However, my old GPS handheld is dead. I've been using my iphone geocaching app for local stuff, but if I'm out of range of a cell phone tower the app loses its signal as well. I can't afford to buy a gps unit right now because all my money this month is going towards my vacation to the Oregon coast.

That brings me to my main point. I'd like to do some geocaching while on my trip to the coast and would like to borrow a gps unit if possible for the trip. It doesn't need to be anything fancy. An older model will do.

I promise to take good care of it and if needed, I can give you something of value as collateral until your GPS is returned in good shape.

I would need to pick up the gps no later than the 27th of July and would be back in town by August 5th at the latest. (more likely by the 2nd).

NOTE: I'd actually like to purchase a used GPS and have posted something in the GPS garage sale thread. However, I can't afford to shell out alot of money at once. If somebody has a used gps unit they are willing to take bi-weekly payments on (I can afford about $40 every other week), that would be awesome.

Thanks

Dawn

Seattle Seekers

Email sent.

I've been getting re-aquainted with geocaching and have recently introduced a neighbor and her kids (EppZoo) to the hobby. However, my old GPS handheld is dead. I've been using my iphone geocaching app for local stuff, but if I'm out of range of a cell phone tower the app loses its signal as well. I can't afford to buy a gps unit right now because all my money this month is going towards my vacation to the Oregon coast.

That brings me to my main point. I'd like to do some geocaching while on my trip to the coast and would like to borrow a gps unit if possible for the trip. It doesn't need to be anything fancy. An older model will do.

I promise to take good care of it and if needed, I can give you something of value as collateral until your GPS is returned in good shape.

I would need to pick up the gps no later than the 27th of July and would be back in town by August 5th at the latest. (more likely by the 2nd).

NOTE: I'd actually like to purchase a used GPS and have posted something in the GPS garage sale thread. However, I can't afford to shell out alot of money at once. If somebody has a used gps unit they are willing to take bi-weekly payments on (I can afford about $40 every other week), that would be awesome.

Thanks

Dawn

Seattle Seekers