FS: Garmin Oregon 450

Like new Oregon 450. (used twice). I just don't have the time to geocache at this point in my life. my loss, your gain.

$300.00 includes shipping. Thanks

Steve

I would love this. I am a nucacher and like you I work work work but I do get time on sundays and I enjoy this although I only have 35 at this time, more DNF. I am definitely interested. Does it come with the cable to charge it and download my pocket queries. I actually joined for the time time this year. I know the Oregon is easy.

Like new Oregon 450. (used twice). I just don't have the time to geocache at this point in my life. my loss, your gain.

$300.00 includes shipping. Thanks

Steve

I would love this. I am a nucacher and like you I work work work but I do get time on sundays and I enjoy this although I only have 35 at this time, more DNF. I am definitely interested. Does it come with the cable to charge it and download my pocket queries. I actually joined for the time time this year. I know the Oregon is easy.

email is paz1026@sbcglobal.net