Logging my own Travel Bug

mikemtn

I would like to be able to make a log on one of my Travel Bugs without having to enter the tracking number. If this is possible I can't figure out how to do it. I don't always have this number handy when I'd like to make a log on a Bug.

Thanks, Mike

It's Purple Martin Time in Tennessee

I was about to make a post about logging travel bugs when I read this. I am not an owner as of yet, but would like to see picking up and dropping off be limited to those who have the tracking #, but notes to be allowed by anyone.

The reason is that I'm plain forgetful icon_smile.gif For instance, I just dropped off two travel bugs this week and I forgot to write down their #s before I did. Now I can't put anything in the travel bug log as a note, I can only upload pictures in the log entry that says I dropped off the bug.

At the very least, I should be able to 'edit' the log entry that says I dropped it in a new cache, like I can with any cache log I've written.

I don't see the disadvantages to letting people post notes in travel bug logs - especially if the TB owner can delete rude or irrelevant posts as they can in cache page logs. Pickup and dropoff should still be limited to the folks with the TB # though.

--------

trippy1976

migo2.gif

I was about to make a post about logging travel bugs when I read this. I am not an owner as of yet, but would like to see picking up and dropping off be limited to those who have the tracking #, but notes to be allowed by anyone.

The reason is that I'm plain forgetful icon_smile.gif For instance, I just dropped off two travel bugs this week and I forgot to write down their #s before I did. Now I can't put anything in the travel bug log as a note, I can only upload pictures in the log entry that says I dropped off the bug.

At the very least, I should be able to 'edit' the log entry that says I dropped it in a new cache, like I can with any cache log I've written.

I don't see the disadvantages to letting people post notes in travel bug logs - especially if the TB owner can delete rude or irrelevant posts as they can in cache page logs. Pickup and dropoff should still be limited to the folks with the TB # though.

--------

trippy1976

migo2.gif