For Sale Garmin Personal Navigator GPS III Plus

For sale is a Garmin Personal Navigator GPSIII Plus. It is in excellent condition. It works very well and has excellent reception. It can take a an additional external antenna. Also, it can take data from Garmin's line of Mapsource CD ROM's. It has memory for 500 waypoints and 20 reversible routes. It is compact unit at 2.1 x 5.8 x 1.2 inches. This unit was $369.00 when new. I am looking to get $85.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. PC interface cable and manual is included. I prefer Postal Money Order as payment but could work something else out. Thanks for looking!! Please contact me by email if interested @ twelvedogs1 at aol dot com.

Roscoe

Deal fell thru. Still available.

Make me an offer that I can't refuse!! How does $65.00 Shipped sound? Also, please check out the Garmin eTrex Vista that I just listed for $110.00 shipped!!

Price reduced to $75.00 shipped!!

Edited by Roscoe05

Yes, the unit is still available and it does not have maps of Europe on it but you can download them if you have the CD. Thanks for the interest.

Roscoe

Hey :lol:

I have a question: does it have maps of Europe on it (specifically The Netherlands) or can you download them somewhere and put them on the GPS?