Found my first geocoin

Corta

Ok, i've found my first geocoin last weekend. It's a really nice one called Medicine man (i think). My problem is that there's no id number on it, nothing! It's only says "Medicine Man" with a name, probably the owner. But i looked on the site and i can't find it anywhere and i'm not sure what to do with it...

Here's a picture similar to the logo on the coin (i'll take a reel picture of it tonight after work).

medicine_cross.gif

The only difference is that between the snakes there's a like a glass or vase.

If there is no tracking number on it and it says nowhere 'trackable at geocaching.com' then it is probably a geocoin that is being used as Medicine Man's personal signature item!

A signature item that you have found is yours to keep. Or to pass on. Just anything that you would like to do with it. There are also geocachers who collect signature items. Like myself for instance!

Anyway: congratulations on this nice find!

:)

hehe sweet! It just made my week ;) I was so thrilled to find the coin and so happy that it's mine now :ph34r: I'll keep my eyes open for more :)

thanks for your help guys!

Don't forget to send a friendly message to the person whose signature item it is! He/she will be happy to know that it is in the hands of someone who is happy having found it!

:ph34r:

yes of course, i was already planning stopping by the cache tonight to drop something... just have to find what XD

Good news, i found the user and sent him a message asking him what he wants me to do with the coin... i'll keep you in touch and maybe i could put some picture of coin at the same time.

Edited by Corta