Sorry

From the locked thread: I am leaving geocaching...

[potty language and personal attack removed by moderator] you need a beer and a good woman or two to make you happy.

I still remember not being able to listen to the band Journey for years because an old girlfriend used to listen to them all the time. Not to mention, I couldn't stand white Mustangs with the black stripe down the middle because her new boyfriend drove one. So, I joined the Army and learned how to kill. Years later, I don't remember what she looked like or her birthday. But, can you believe it? I still remember her stupid number: 355-TYKA.

As for Geocaching, who cares if you don't enjoy it anymore. Many of us do. So, don't be a KillJoy. Enjoy life to it's fullest extent. Before you can be happy with anyone, or an activity, you have to learn how to love yourself. [offensive content removed by moderator]

I am sorry about my potty mouth. I didn't mean for it to be vulgar...just funny! I don't even remember what I wrote. :)

Edited by jeepdelfuego

From the locked thread: I am leaving geocaching...

[potty language and personal attack removed by moderator] you need a beer and a good woman or two to make you happy.

I still remember not being able to listen to the band Journey for years because an old girlfriend used to listen to them all the time. Not to mention, I couldn't stand white Mustangs with the black stripe down the middle because her new boyfriend drove one. So, I joined the Army and learned how to kill. Years later, I don't remember what she looked like or her birthday. But, can you believe it? I still remember her stupid number: 355-TYKA.

As for Geocaching, who cares if you don't enjoy it anymore. Many of us do. So, don't be a KillJoy. Enjoy life to it's fullest extent. Before you can be happy with anyone, or an activity, you have to learn how to love yourself. [offensive content removed by moderator]

I am sorry about my potty mouth. I didn't mean for it to be vulgar...just funny! I don't even remember what I wrote. :)

Why and what? why do I have a feeling we will read about this in a newspaper someday?