St. Augustine caches gone?

Beal1234

Two caches in the downtown St.A area have dissapeared from the listings and map. "A little bit of history" a micro and a major cache The St. Augustine geocaching benchmark. I went back to list them as found and could not find them on the registry. Are these just getting maintence or something else it seems unlikely the offical geocaching benchmark would be taken off the map any help on this?

Two caches in the downtown St.A area have dissapeared from the listings and map. "A little bit of history" a micro and a major cache The St. Augustine geocaching benchmark. I went back to list them as found and could not find them on the registry. Are these just getting maintence or something else it seems unlikely the offical geocaching benchmark would be taken off the map any help on this?

St. Augustine A Little Bit Of History 01 is there and so is FLORIDA GEOCAC BENCHMARK PROJECT; however, both of them are premium member only caches and would not show up in your searches. The caches were recently set to premium member only, which is why you could see them a few days ago but cannot see them today.

Huh, I didnt know caches were switched to premium membership after they were set in place. Heck I didnt even know premium members got exclusive caches. Ahh well it would be nice to get them since They were one of my first but i guess its okay. Ill probably get a premium membership eventually, and just log them then.

Huh, I didnt know caches were switched to premium membership after they were set in place. Heck I didnt even know premium members got exclusive caches. Ahh well it would be nice to get them since They were one of my first but i guess its okay. Ill probably get a premium membership eventually, and just log them then.

Actually, you can log them right now!

FLORIDA GEOCAC BENCHMARK PROJECT

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?ID=1134128

St. Augustine A Little Bit Of History 01

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?ID=1146363

Although you can't view the cache page, you can log the find! :)