MWGB...Who's Bringing Their Traders?

drneal

With this year's MWGB less than a month away, I was hoping to find out who's bringing their trading coins, collections, ect., and what the coin manufacturers might be planning surprises. This will be my 2nd mega for the year, and looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and meeting up with some new folks!

I'll be there with myheine, 2themaxx, and j-lad...looking forward to it!

ILYK

As long as you don't tell any of the Pathtag crazies, the GeocoinStore will have an LE Pathtag Sherpa.

You can't be speaking about any of us! :) We just love those shiny little pieces of metal to bits! Hope I'm able to score when when I'm there! ;)

The only traders I'll be bringing are my pathtags. Coins are just too heavy to lug around.

As long as you don't tell any of the Pathtag crazies, the GeocoinStore will have an LE Pathtag Sherpa.

You can't be speaking about any of us! :unsure: We just love those shiny little pieces of metal to bits! Hope I'm able to score when when I'm there! :)

The only traders I'll be bringing are my pathtags. Coins are just too heavy to lug around.

would you have room for a noel jeep?

ILYK

Might I also suggest a quiet trading gathering for the geocoin forum folks (whoever makes it to the MWGB,) tba at a location separate the already arranged public geocoin gathering. Just some quick trades at a time volunteers are free to join in...any thoughts moop?

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Might I also suggest a quiet trading gathering for the geocoin forum folks (whoever makes it to the MWGB,) tba at a location separate the already arranged public geocoin gathering.

ILYK

That was done a couple years back and the organizers got their panties in a twist, so I commend you for asking first. :)