I'm amazed there is this much to say

scrapes

Its geocaching, its amazing there is this much to say about, you hide it, I find it. There I said it

Well, if you think that's all there is to say, then why come to the forums at all? Some of us really like to talk about caching! We like to learn because often there is more to caching than our own small perspective on things.

I've learned so much from this forum, and I enjoy reading other people's stories, hearing their ideas, etc. It's a big world out there my friend :ph34r:

Its geocaching, its amazing there is this much to say about, you hide it, I find it. There I said it

you have a point you wish to make?

I think he just figured we needed a 2nd "you people needed to get a life" thread in the past 5 days. Dang, they typically average less than one a month. :)

I think he just figured we needed a 2nd "you people needed to get a life" thread in the past 5 days. Dang, they typically average less than one a month. ;)

well, i guess if one hunts for LPC there isn't much to talk about :)

I think he just figured we needed a 2nd "you people needed to get a life" thread in the past 5 days. Dang, they typically average less than one a month. ;)

I'll be your Huckleberry....

I hunt for LPC's... I hunt for ammo cans in the woods...

Tell me why there isn't much to talk about?

i said nothing about ammo cans in the woods...would you perhaps want to read my reply again?

i said nothing about ammo cans in the woods...would you perhaps want to read my reply again?

Fight! Fight!

Nope. Pretty sure you think people that do hunt for LPC's only hunt for them and not other caches.

At least that is the impression you gave.

IMBWBYASAA

Fight! Fight!

meh, this is not Fight Club and if it was you know the first two rules :)

#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Nope. Pretty sure you think people that do hunt for LPC's only hunt for them and not other caches.

At least that is the impression you gave.

IMBWBYASAA

not at all what i meant, and even if they choose to do so its none of my business and i don't judge them

i hunt for LPC's and anything else that some consider lame, each hide has its fun...what i meant is that when you do go hunting for the LPC's there is not a lot of exciting stuff to talk about, maybe just the fact that one was on the north side and the next on the south...by contrast most of the other hides will afford a good conversation/discussion

;)

i'll take a guess....

someone deleted your short online log and explained that you didn't "write enough".

sorry, those people are in the world, as much as we try and keep them locked up at the college libraries... they have found ways to get to the internets and taunt us still.

I think he just figured we needed a 2nd "you people needed to get a life" thread in the past 5 days. Dang, they typically average less than one a month. :laughing:

well, i guess if one hunts for LPC there isn't much to talk about

sure there is. theres many ways to lift the cover.