Old Gal in Ohio Looking for a Date

Guest Ttepee

Guest Markwell

Less than a month? Geez. You'll get no sympathy from me.

Challenge of the Superfriends: Batman in Jake?s Booty

from 12/15/2001 to 2/3/2002 (50 days)

Challenge of the Superfriends: Aquaman in Cottonwood Beach Cache from 12/6/2001 to 1/5/2002 (30 days)

Scooby Doo, Where are You?® in Mission 12: Blind Canal from 8/12/2001 to 9/7/2001 (26 days)

Admittedly, my bugs and hitchers only stay an average of 7.47 days in a cache, but I don't think from Jan 26 to day is much to complain about icon_wink.gif

------------------

Markwell

My GPS Activity Page

Non omnes vagi perditi sunt

[This message has been edited by Markwell (edited 15 February 2002).]

Guest cottingham

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

No one wants to geocache in winter.... icon_frown.gif

I don't know about where you are, but aside from one ice storm, I wouldn't call what we've had in the Kansas City area this year "winter". Sure, it's colder than in July, but on the plus side, there are no ticks!

Guest Webfoot

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

All four of my geomonkeys have come to a grinding halt for a few months now. icon_frown.gif

I have to agree with cottingham on this one Artful Dodger. In Southern California, the summers are brutal, but it's very pleasant caching right now. I've been on a couple of caches recently that would make the Bataan Death March look like a picnic if that particular hike had been attempted in the summertime.

Overall, I think it's all a matter of perspective and I can see your side of the coin as well.

I just got word that Old Bet has been shacking up with the jogps family and is on her way to Tennesse icon_smile.gif... just in case anyone was thinking about looking for her. Her bug has not been logged on the webpage yet.