Wondering if there's others out here like me

SYOTT

I was recently diagnosed with epilepsy and I'm very curious to if there's any other cachers out there living with epilepsy as well? I'd love to get in contact with you

SYOTT

***Moderator- if this is in the wrong area on the forums, could you please move it as I wasn't sure where it would go***

is there a cachers with disabilities section of the forums? I think that would make a great section, and would be very informative, and resourceful.

I know there are lots of individual private sites for this sort of thing, but is there an official section on the forums for it?

Hmm, but what would constitute a 'disability' and would we have to prove it to be allowed to post.

Heck, I was once told that I should apply for disability payments... :anicute:

cause I was blonde, female, left-handed, short and Canadian... :ph34r:

He said I'd be a shoe-in for it with that many handicaps.... :);):ph34r:

Personally, I think that most of us have a 'disability' of one kind or another!! May as well just keep it all in one place don'tchathink!

Hmm, but what would constitute a 'disability' and would we have to prove it to be allowed to post.

Heck, I was once told that I should apply for disability payments... :anicute:

cause I was blonde, female, left-handed, short and Canadian... :ph34r:

He said I'd be a shoe-in for it with that many handicaps.... :);):ph34r:

Personally, I think that most of us have a 'disability' of one kind or another!! May as well just keep it all in one place don'tchathink!

Actually no.

If you have a disability you know it and don't need any proof to allow you to post.

If you suffer from Lakanookie, does that constitute a disability?

I suffered from Lakanookie for several years. I even resorted to the internet for cures. Some were helpful... some were not.

There are various 'medical' devices that can deal with that.