Norfolk Newbie

Hey guys, thought it was about time I introduced myself, been caching for about a fortnight now, 20 finds under my belt so far, got into the sport/hobby (???) as a way of getting out a bit more / keeping fit and it's soo addictive!

Mostly go out with the missus and the dog but we are thinking about doing a few more on our push bikes so the dog will have to stay at home :ph34r:

Once i sort out a RAM holder for our gps we may even start doing a few more from our motorbikes, does anyone else cache on motorbikes???

Looking forward to placing our own cache soon, there's a field viewable from our house that we walk the dog in and feel it would be perfect for a multi.

Anyone else from around the downham market area on here? Would be great to meet up / make some new friends!

Anyway, feel I have rambled on long enough!!

Hi and welcome along.

Dont take this the wrong way but,

Give it a bit longer before hiding if you can wait, Find a few more to see the best ways of hiding.

Which have been you favourite finds? have these just been around a field?

In my opinion the best caches take you somewhere or make you laugh, its best to put out caches that other will get enjoyment out of finding rather than just another film pot.

The better the cache the better the logs and the better you as a hider will feel.

So take your time and set a good one or series.

Enjoy yourselves and have fun.