Kate returns with a vengence

The Bell Witch

:lol: in my cache? no... I don't actively seek my caches, :D however I would like to find one in someone elses cache when I find it! :D that is of course unless I'm chasing the FTF! :D ...just stating the obvious... :D BTW,,, Great looking coin!

You may see one of em at Cacheapalooza next year LionsLair. These coin is a Suthern delicacy unless me an the Reaper visit the ole country, so ya'll come on down an pay us a visit sometime.

Edited by The Bell Witch

:lol: in my cache? no... I don't actively seek my caches, :D however I would like to find one in someone elses cache when I find it! :D that is of course unless I'm chasing the FTF! :D ...just stating the obvious... :D BTW,,, Great looking coin!

You may see one of em at Cacheapalooza next year LionsLair. These coin is a Suthern delicacy so ya'll come on down an pay us a visit sometime.

oohhh my! ... I've already started planning and I'm bringing friends this time! :D You better tell the CP crew to hide plenty of caches next year, and you'll need to hide a few of these lovely coins as well! :D