Kate returns with a vengence

The Bell Witch

In the howling wind and the lighting's flash...

the drumming rain and the thunder's crash...

the fires burned low and the lamps are out...

it's time for Kate to move about...

No sleep for the children as they shiver with fear...

and listen for the sounds they hope they don't hear...

no whispering or talking as they lie in doubt...

it's times like this that Kate walks about...

:) What a pleasant surprise to find that Kate found her way to my neck of the woods today... and congrats to all that she crosses paths with! :o

Would ya'll like to find this un coin in yer cache? :D

af4a083d-016a-43b6-b3cc-a2b3b442bbe4.jpg

a4ffda8e-93df-4868-8cd9-fd2be4816e9a.jpg

We’re new to the game

out hunting about

Searching for “treasures”

When my son gave a shout.

He’d spotted a box

and we opened it fast

Would he choose the first treasure?

Or would he choose the last?

He shuffled past toys

And grabbed a small pack

Wrapped up in cammo

He didn’t put it back

This treasure went straight

Into his tiny pocket

and he wouldn’t let mama

look and unlock it

Much later I pried

His treasure away

As I wondered what

He’d snagged on this day

The tape was real tight

Where the pieces did join

But inside was an awesome

Bell Witch Mystery Coin.

This is our first Mystery Coin (first coin ever) and we love it. Thank you Kate. We will treasure it always. I think it was fate that we found this one. Daniel (2 ½) loves the moon. We have to take him outside almost every night. When we discovered that your coin shines bright in the dark we were even more enthralled with it. We also have cat (Wicca) and love the night. If we are ever brave enough (and can afford) to make our own Coin you will be first on our list to get one. Thank you.

We’re new to the game

out hunting about

Searching for “treasures”

When my son gave a shout.

He’d spotted a box

and we opened it fast

Would he choose the first treasure?

Or would he choose the last?

He shuffled past toys

And grabbed a small pack

Wrapped up in cammo

He didn’t put it back

This treasure went straight

Into his tiny pocket

and he wouldn’t let mama

look and unlock it

Much later I pried

His treasure away

As I wondered what

He’d snagged on this day

The tape was real tight

Where the pieces did join

But inside was an awesome

Bell Witch Mystery Coin.

This is our first Mystery Coin (first coin ever) and we love it. Thank you Kate. We will treasure it always. I think it was fate that we found this one. Daniel (2 ½) loves the moon. We have to take him outside almost every night. When we discovered that your coin shines bright in the dark we were even more enthralled with it. We also have cat (Wicca) and love the night. If we are ever brave enough (and can afford) to make our own Coin you will be first on our list to get one. Thank you.

WOW, great poem :D

and conrats :D

I was having a REALLY bad day today. I went to get the mail, expecting only bills, and what do my wondering eyes see... an envelope from me to *me.* Could it be? Could it really be?! I drop my stuff (literally) and tear it open. YES!!!

Thanks Kate, for making my day!

Edited by Firefly03

I was having a REALLY bad day today. I went to get the mail, expecting only bills, and what do my wondering eyes see... an envelope from me to *me.* Could it be? Could it really be?! I drop my stuff (literally) and tear it open. YES!!!

Yippee for you! and every one else who has been visited!

This is a really cool coin!

Wohoo, that is nice. Right in time it seems also. Congrats to you all that already got this coin.

grodan Karin

When Kate and I were visiting her old victims in Adams TN we stopped by one of our favorite caches. If anyone wants to find one of her coins go to GCTGFO. This is a very EVIL cache so take every word in the description literally.

Slash On!

The Cache Reaper

Well... I'd go after it, but it's: E 1974.1mi from MY home coordinates ;)B)

I haven't been a lucky recipient, but this came to me in a dream:

While I wandered dark and brooding

I saw a cache with coin protruding

Was it there to travel round?

Or as a gift to whom it found?

I’ll never know until I look

I raised the cache with hands that shook

Slid off the top, twas barely caught

A travel coin was my first thought

I shrugged and sighed, but took it out

On closer look I had to shout

No tracking number! It’s a keeper

And says right here it’s Cache Reaper!

Looking round I saw no soul

But heard a sound, a bell did toll

Had the Bell Witch just been here?

Dropping a coin, not causing fear?

I will admit I used to shiver

But you can’t fear a mystery giver

I must have been right on her tail

Too rushed to close the plastic pail

I had walked with downcast eyes

Or might have seen her leave the prize

It matters not I was just brooding

Excited joy I’m now exuding

Thank you Bell Witch and Cache Reaper

You raised me up, not cast me deeper

Edited by catsnfish

Congratulations!! Thanks for showing it to me at the event today! Awesome coin!!

Congratulations to all who have received one!!

Congratulations!! Thanks for showing it to me at the event today! Awesome coin!!

Congratulations to all who have received one!!

I was at the event today as well and completely forgot to ask Firefly for a peek at her new coin :laughing:

O well maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to get one :o

What goes around, comes around too.

Today i received one of the greatest coins i ever see.

Kate, i thank you so much for sending out this great coin.

Greetings Rene

Congratulations crazybear and honey!!!

I haven't come across one out here in California but all the pictures and posts vividly express what an enchanting coin it truely is. :lol:

:o Congratulations! :D

At GeoWoodstock7 last year, my ghost hunter friend and I wanted to explore sites relating to the Bell Witch. On the day we were in the area, tours were cancelled and heavy rain kept us from investigating or even gaining more information about this most interesting subject. It was like we were not supposed to be there that day!

Well, in the form of this Mystery Coin, the Bell Witch has come to me in Texas! I will meditate with it and see what happens. Sometimes certain objects help focus other planes of conciousness. Headstone #72... Thank you so very much for this wonderful coin! :anicute:

At GeoWoodstock7 last year, my ghost hunter friend and I wanted to explore sites relating to the Bell Witch. On the day we were in the area, tours were cancelled and heavy rain kept us from investigating or even gaining more information about this most interesting subject. It was like we were not supposed to be there that day!

Well, in the form of this Mystery Coin, the Bell Witch has come to me in Texas! I will meditate with it and see what happens. Sometimes certain objects help focus other planes of conciousness. Headstone #72... Thank you so very much for this wonderful coin! B)

Congratulations Dark Star and good hunting when you enter into meditation and visit the other astroplanes but be care to return to us for we do not know the strength the Bell Witch coin possess :anicute:

I still can't believe it. I also received a envelope addressed to me from me. And yes it was a Bell Witch coin. I am so honored to have received this coin. I have been a fan for some time, growing up on stories of the Bell Witch. I recently received a picture from a friend taken of me when we were visiting the Bell Witch"s hometown. It is my profile pic now. Thank you so much Kate for sending me your wonderful coin..

The last couple of weeks have been absolutely horrendous for me. I have been pretty sick and my Dad died. There really has been nothing to smile about. I went to the mailbox sure there would just be more bills and found a bubble mailer from me to me. My head has been in a fog but I knew this was something special. I started grinning and tore open the mailer before I even got to the house. Inside I found the Bell Witch coin--headstone #77!

Somehow mystery coiners know when someone needs a lift and I sure need one. Thanks so much for the coin and the smile you gave me and all the other recipients! B) Many hugs to you across the miles. :D

The last couple of weeks have been absolutely horrendous for me. I have been pretty sick and my Dad died. There really has been nothing to smile about. I went to the mailbox sure there would just be more bills and found a bubble mailer from me to me. My head has been in a fog but I knew this was something special. I started grinning and tore open the mailer before I even got to the house. Inside I found the Bell Witch coin--headstone #77!

Somehow mystery coiners know when someone needs a lift and I sure need one. Thanks so much for the coin and the smile you gave me and all the other recipients! :lol: Many hugs to you across the miles. :D

Congrats on your new coin. B)

Somehow mystery coiners know when someone needs a lift and I sure need one. Thanks so much for the coin and the smile you gave me and all the other recipients! :lol: Many hugs to you across the miles. :D

AAwww Beverly, we are so sadden to hear the loss of your father. Our Hearts and prayers go out to you our Michigan Friend.B) May you find peace, It is been a long time we have chatted or seen one another. Hang in there and we are so happy to see you received a special Bell Witch Coin. Congratulation!

Barry and Val of sweetlife

Somehow mystery coiners know when someone needs a lift and I sure need one. Thanks so much for the coin and the smile you gave me and all the other recipients! :blink: Many hugs to you across the miles. ;)

This is one of those bitter and sweet times, sorry for your loss, but happy that you were gifted with this precious coin.

Thanks to The Bell Witch on perfect timing and coin :anibad:

What a great surprise I got in the mail today!!! WOW!!

I would like to say that today was dark, a mist in the air, there were crows calling me to my mail box...that when I opened the mail I glanced into the distance and saw a shadow person watching me and took off once I noticed him.

Yes, I would like to say that but actually today was sunny, the birds are singing, happiness is in the air! Especially after opening this mysterious envelope that had been address to me and sent by me!

Thank you Bell Witch, so very much! I will treasure this coin for now on!!

bone shaker

Glad to see you back Beverly! :laughing:

g’day gardengorilla,

Kate has been lamenting for two months following her positive response to your request for two coins for the OZ event and one for yourself. She and another mystery friend sent four coins each, one pair for you, two pair for the OZ event and one pair for Liz.

One month ago Kate contacted the OZ committee they were overwhelmed to know Kate donated coins for their event but they had not received the coins nor did they know who you are and why you choose to represent them.

Do you not respond to correspondence or acknowledge gifts from mystery coiners, including myself? I warned them that I had sent you a coin many months ago and you did the same with me, but they hoped their gift would be for the benefit of all involved.

Edited by The Cache Reaper

Glad to see you back Beverly! :lol:

g'day gardengorilla,

Kate has been lamenting for two months following her positive response to your request for two coins for the OZ event and one for yourself. She and another mystery friend sent four coins each, one pair for you, two pair for the OZ event and one pair for Liz.

One month ago Kate contacted the OZ committee they were overwhelmed to know Kate donated coins for their event but they had not received the coins nor did they know who you are and why you choose to represent them.

Do you not respond to correspondence or acknowledge gifts from mystery coiners, including myself? I warned them that I had sent you a coin many months ago and you did the same with me, but they hoped their gift would be for the benefit of all involved.

Very interesting that Kate has not contacted me her self. :) I have sent at least 4 emails in regards to this and have received no reply.

The package she originally sent contained 3 coins and their pathtags with a note that stated that I should "enjoy keeping and releasing the coins and tags". The day after I received them she emailed me saying that they were donations to the Oz Mega Event because I had taken too long. The email....

"Howdy there,

You should have received my coin and pathtag donation for the OZ event. I have not heard anything from you so I notified the OZ committee that the three coins and three pathtags were a donation to either auction or raffle. They are looking forward to getting the coins. Please contact them at: (etc.)

Thank you for your help!

Kate"

I was then confused as to what I should do with them and sent several emails asking for clarification. I didn't get any response. So, no I did not post acknowledgment in your SPECIAL thread because I wasn't sure they were mine to keep and NO, I did not contact the Oz Mega committee because I was awaiting confirmation from Kate. And further more, why would they think I was representing the event? I may have offered to help KATE out by bringing them to the event, that I can not rememeber. I certainly never told them I was a representative. I am, however, on the volunteer list and have offered to run a geocoin event. Hmmm, also why would I send out your coins to the Mega Event or to Liz when I will be there in two weeks?

Mr, Cache Reaper you have sent me several emails saying you would send me a coin but I have never to this date received one. Nor did I receive any other coins other than the original three (plus pathtags).

And just to clarify...here is the original note with two of the coins still stuck on with tape and the third pathtag

014-2.jpg

Incidentally when I told good friends of mine of this predicament they suggested I pack up the coins and send them directly back..mystery coins with strings attached are not in true spirit. Wise words. It was the same people that let me know about your comments posted here. I did buy a hat, it is sitting in my drawer as I didn't want my kids wearing it but you dadgum well will never see it (would you like a picture of that too?).

At first I was not going to respond to this slanderous 'dirty laundry' you have aired in public without contacting me first but I feel that you have acted in a malicious manner and wish to show others what happens when people assume they have power over others when they dangle carrots (in this case coins) in front of others.

I have traded with many on these forums, have made really great friends here. I don't think there any that would come forward to say that I am rude or ungrateful in any way or that I am pretending to be someone I am not. They would also not say I am false as you have. I have both participated in and run many cointests, missions and most recently the math trade. I am an active and upstanding member of this forum.

You owe me and the others in this forum thread an apology.

Edited by gardengorilla

Wow!!! Nice pathtag!!!!

Today I received a letter from the Bell witch!!!

Inside was her coin and it was a gift for my birthday that are coming ...very soon!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

I thought the coin was a small one but it is not!! It is a normal coin! WOW!!! :P

And it glows so nice!!!! <_<

I have the No 71! <_< Be sure my friend that your coin will stay with me for ever!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :lol:

You are an Angel!! A Bell Witch Angel! :P

Wow!!! Nice pathtag!!!!

Inside was her coin and it was a gift for my birthday that are coming ...very soon!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

I thought the coin was a small one but it is not!! It is a normal coin! WOW!!! <_<

And it glows so nice!!!! :D

I have the No 71! :D Be sure my friend that your coin will stay with me for ever!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :lol:

Wohooo GATOULIS, you really deserve this coin :P

When exactly is your birthday <_< ?

Wow!!! Nice pathtag!!!!

Congrats Niko, couldn't have happened to a creepier .... err, I mean nicer..... guy!! :lol::P:P

Wow!!! Nice pathtag!!!!

I thought the coin was a small one but it is not!! It is a normal coin! WOW!!! <_<

I have the No 71! :D Be sure my friend that your coin will stay with me for ever!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :lol:

Coingrats and Happy Birthday...some of my fave people have March b-days :P

Wow!!! Nice pathtag!!!!

Congratulations Nikos my friend and your turning 30 something :P very nice of Bell Witch to remember you,

And best of luck in the March Madness Tourney, you do know you and I have a date "St Marys vs Baylor"