Kate returns with a vengence

The Bell Witch

To date I have ACTUALLY found in caches:

Eastercoinbunny: Drove 147 miles to retrieve it :D

GeoLeprechaun: Flew 2000 miles and waited weeks to get there (visiting family in KC)

Great GeoPumpkin: Bout 200 miles from me and just so happened to be 40 miles from my training- I dealt with cops that night and a Mysterious fella that was WAITING at the cache FOR ME!

Geocoin Fairy: was actually left at my coin collection at an event cache (THAT was so cool!)

CCC: was slipped into my pocket totally unexpectedly and unknowingly at GW6!!! (THAT was REALLY cool)

Eartha: WELL, I spent prolly 15 hrs in hunting down 2 V-1 Eartha's Unsuccesfully, but I got one! (not in cache)

No better way to acheive a Mystery coin than in a cache or in an event cache :D, so YEAH...id like to find one in a cache, a very nice one such as this as a matter of fact! :unsure:

Edited by 007BigD

I once drove 60 miles at 1am to get a mystery coin out of a cache! :unsure:

It was one of my favorite memories of caching!!

Well, that and going on the caching bus at GCF, and coming back to find a mystery coin on my seat!! I wanted to jump up and down with joy, but I didn't want to upset the other people who didn't get one... Hrm. Maybe I should have anyway.

I would love to find a mystery coin in a cache! It would be a great prize and when you find it, you feel like a child.... you are no tired anymore... it is ... :D

Unfortunatelly, it is quite difficult to find ne here....

Anyway... since I saw posts about finds and what others did for a coin etc, I will write about a coin I wanted, not a mystery but a non trackable one, but I was not so lucky! :D

I had accidently seen that someone had droped a non trackable geocoin, the Alaska 2005 (which is a real beauty!!), in a cache here in rhodes! the cache was a new one so I had never been there before! It was very close to a cliff, a dangerous one, and the cache was a multi stage one!

It was far away from my home, so I had to go when my brother in law had time! the coin was there for some days! I was worried.. would I be lucky? Will I find it?? I would trade for it for it ok? :D

Finally the day to go there came, but since the rest of the family wanted to go for a swim first, I had to wait until afternoon! In our way back we stoped there to go for the cache! In our way, we saw 2 women coming from the direction the cache was... Would they be geocachers, or just tourists??? the view was fantastic, so... :D

We reached half of the way but night came and we couldn't see anything! We desided to go back! It was quite difficult but my mobile had a light so... :(

We wnet back the next day! We were obssesed with the cache, and I was for the coin too! :) after a search, we found the cache but the coin was not there anymore! the 2 women were the lucky ones! :) Well.. this can happen!

The funny is that we loved the place the cache was, we took photos while we were going, and my brother in law drove about 110 km (go and come back) each day... So totaly about 220 km for it! Well... both the cache and the coin worth it!!!! :)

So.... can you imagine what I can do for a mystery coin??? :unsure:

Edited by GATOULIS
Would ya'll like to find this un coin in yer cache? :rolleyes:

af4a083d-016a-43b6-b3cc-a2b3b442bbe4.jpg

a4ffda8e-93df-4868-8cd9-fd2be4816e9a.jpg

What a very Cool Geocoin, hope to find one out in a cache while out geocaching, that is if we can find a geocache in all this snow we have in Northeastern Wisconsin. LOL :D

Have you ever talked to the Bell witch? I think we should get a coin for just trying to comunicate with "it".

Would ya'll like to find this un coin in yer cache? ;)

af4a083d-016a-43b6-b3cc-a2b3b442bbe4.jpg

a4ffda8e-93df-4868-8cd9-fd2be4816e9a.jpg

What a very Cool Geocoin, hope to find one out in a cache while out geocaching, that is if we can find a geocache in all this snow we have in Northeastern Wisconsin. LOL :lol:

Have you ever talked to the Bell witch? I think we should get a coin for just trying to comunicate with "it".

Comunicate with Bell witch??? How?? With the strange cardboard with the letters on it??? I would recommend you not to try it.....

After all.... if you want to comunicate with Ball witch.....just send her an email via geocaching site! :blink:

Edited by GATOULIS

Wow! I received one of these nice little mystery coins....Thanks :rolleyes:

Wow, I got this cool coin in the mail today. I'm glad she picked me and Steel City Babes. Thanks Bell Witch!!! :P

Coingrats guys! Such a cool coin! The image reminds me of Brenda...she is always carrying our cat around the house like that...the big difference between the coin image and Brenda is the glowing eyes (our cat's glow, but Brenda's do not :ph34r:)

<Content removed by moderator>

This forum may be used for selling, trading or giving away of geocoins which are trackable on Geocaching.com. This includes any trackable coin produced by an individual, business or geocaching organization. Non-trackable coins may be posted for trade by individual coin owners. The proceeds from a permitted coin sale can be used for any purpose, such as personal profit, support of a geocaching organization, or to benefit a charitable cause.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Wow! I was quite shocked and surprised today.

I opened my mailbox and found an envelope to me, and it was also from me. Hmmm...when did I do that? That isn't even my handwriting!

I open it, and what do I find? A cool, Bell Witch coin!!!

It is so awesome! I had to go in a dark room to see the eyes and moon glow. It is so cool!

Thank you so much Bell Witch! You made my day!

Wow! I was quite shocked and surprised today.

I opened my mailbox and found an envelope to me, and it was also from me. Hmmm...when did I do that? That isn't even my handwriting!

I open it, and what do I find? A cool, Bell Witch coin!!!

It is so awesome! I had to go in a dark room to see the eyes and moon glow. It is so cool!

Thank you so much Bell Witch! You made my day!

Congratulations my friend :o You deserve this pretty coin! :)