I knew I was addicted when...

cejs

....when my lunch box (a Lock and Lock) had a GC "code" and "official geocache" written on the lid. And not by me!

One of my other hobbies is ham radio. I was looking at a web page for fans of a particular kit radio that fits in an Altoid tin, and there was a gallery showing various enclosures people had made for their radios. One of them was in a small Lock'n'Lock container, and I had the thought that I should do the same with mine and put an "official geocache" sticker on it. GCAI4HW, perhaps.

(I bet Groundspeak could make money by selling "vanity" GC codes.)

....when my lunch box (a Lock and Lock) had a GC "code" and "official geocache" written on the lid. And not by me!

One of my other hobbies is ham radio. I was looking at a web page for fans of a particular kit radio that fits in an Altoid tin, and there was a gallery showing various enclosures people had made for their radios. One of them was in a small Lock'n'Lock container, and I had the thought that I should do the same with mine and put an "official geocache" sticker on it. GCAI4HW, perhaps.

(I bet Groundspeak could make money by selling "vanity" GC codes.)

Ah, yes. The QRP rig in a Sucrets tin. I remember those! :P