Itinerary Website

Yesterday, 07/09//10, my wife and I were out geocaching the back roads of north central Idaho and I started thinking about the fact that we broke one of the first rules of traveling and should have told someone where we were going and when we would back. I remember a website from a few years ago where a person could log into and post an itinerary. The website would allow people that you select to know what your itinerary is. I am hoping someone knows what that website is called. I have a few more back country trips planned this summer and would like to try using this website.

Sorry for the typo!

After you use it could you be kind enough to post your thoughts on it.

I seriously need an emergency plan considering some of the way out in the middle of nowhere places I tend to go. My problem is that I have no one local whom I can leave an itinerary with and whom I could count on to notice if I didn't show up.

Well, there's my mother but at 84 (her not me... :) ), she's still worried about me driving the two hour drive on the highway between her place and mine, I'm sure not telling her where I take my truck and the wilderness trails I hike on.

Sorry for the typo!

After you use it could you be kind enough to post your thoughts on it.

I seriously need an emergency plan considering some of the way out in the middle of nowhere places I tend to go. My problem is that I have no one local whom I can leave an itinerary with and whom I could count on to notice if I didn't show up.

When I use it I'll let you know how it worked out for us.

My wife and I are kind of in the same boat as you are with no one local that we can count on. Although, the person I relieve at work would probably notice when I didn't show up for work. By then it might be too late.