Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
BAT

10th Annual Chicagoland Geocachers Picnic and Pig Roast Geocoin Pre-Sale!

LIMITED SUPPLY - ORDER NOW!!!

2010_Picnic_Coin_3.jpg

Each awesome coin has been professionally minted and features a Black Nickel finished outer ring that supports our yummy roasted pig spinning freely inside over the brightly colored open flames below. The outer ring sports the Event Name, the flame and the individual tracking number (trackable on www.geocaching.com with a the special GONIL Icon of course). These coins will look great in YOUR collection, as a gift for that special cacher friend, or out traveling from cache-to-cache! Supplies are limited, so why not order multiple coins NOW to be sure that you get yours!!

CLICK HERE to order NOW!!!!

All orders will ship the 1st week of September 2010.

I'm not going to be there, but the coin design is so great it makes me want to jump on them (the coins that is, not the spit).

I'm not going to be there, but the coin design is so great it makes me want to jump on them (the coins that is, not the spit).

lol; I get the point...

:signalviolin:

:wacko::(

How many did you make? thanks!

TMA

We're having 200 made. Sales are going well, 30 in 4 hours of starting the pre-sale! :signalviolin:

That is a very clever design! Order placed, thanks, and I hope you have an awesome event! : )

This is our first coin with animated parts (for those that did not notice, the pig rotates on the spit inside the open ring above the flames). We have received an outstanding response to our pre-sales and it's been less than 24 hours. Based on what we have seen this coin will definitely sell out quickly!

Thank you to all who have ordered, we hope you enjoy the coin!

Geocachers of Northeastern Illinois

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback we are receiving, if pre-sale continues to go well we may be adding another 100 coins to order.

We'd love to hear comments! :laughing:

salz69

GONIL Board member

Thanks to those who have already ordered! The expected delivery date on these coins is 8/27/10.

Lee

GONIL Board

Great news! I just received word that these coins should be ready to ship to us by Aug. 6th, I will start shipping as soon as I receive them!

Pre-sales are going well- supplies are limited, you may want to order now if you haven't already. I will post pictures of the actual coin when it arrives.

Thanks all!

:yikes: Selling fast... get'em while they're still available!

Here they are!! Weeks before expected! We still have more to sell, but we will be selling them at MidWest GeoBash this weekend. So if you are planning on attending GeoBash be sure to stop by the GONIL table and get yours now!

9bad0f13-a6e4-485c-9e7d-577d6783bc26.jpg

57a2d897-b2ed-4f6c-863c-49de7929d244.jpg