Own/seen an interesting Vehicle TB?

Mike & Jess

We're planning on affixing a magnetic one to the SkyTrain the next time we're on it.

In the interest of not giving geocaching a bad reputation, please realize this can be considered defacing public-private property, magnetic or not. Magnetic plaques can still do damage over time if not maintained properly.

Do you know what the cleaning schedule is for the train? They will remove it when they find it. And then, if they wanted, track it back to you.

More importantly, Geocaching placement guidelines do not allow a cache to be placed within 250' of a railroad track. I'm not sure about Canada, but in the U.S. there are serious consequences for doing anything but riding a train on railroad property. TBs should not be placed on trains either.

From the SkyTrain website:

Safety First

Each year SkyTrain has incidents involving customers entering the track area for one reason or another. Usually it is because the customer wishes to retrieve a personal item that he/she has dropped into the track area.

In the absence of seeing any trains in the vicinity, an unsuspecting customer may mistakenly believe that it is relatively safe to quickly enter the track area to retrieve the item. However, what most people overlook is the invisible hazard called “Electrical Power”; 600 volts to be exact.

If a person were to touch any portion of the power rail while in the track area the consequences could be very severe indeed.

Remember...

Always stay behind the yellow line when waiting for a train, that way you will reduce the likelihood that an item will fall into the track area.

If a personal item does fall into the track area, all you need to do is contact one of our SkyTrain attendants who will be happy to retrieve it for you. Our SkyTrain Attendants have been specially trained in all the necessary safety protocols for situations just like this. You can contact a SkyTrain Attendant in one of two ways: If an STA is on the platform, you can approach him/her at any time and ask that your item be retrieved.

If no STA is available, just pick up the emergency red telephone on the platform and talk directly to SkyTrain control. A SkyTrain Attendant will be dispatched to your location within minutes.

We don't want to cause harm to the nearsighted who might have to approach too closely to read the tracking number. And please, don't think I'm kidding.

Domo!!!

I have a very 'rare' one, still not 'discovered' yet.

Domo-kun's TB003 [Peraves MonoTracer]

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2452845

First-to-discover will get a free ride!

SO, go find it!

Good luck!

~ Dr.MORO

I saw something that looked a lot like that, without the roof and with a motorcycle attached to its side, going down the highway the other day. It was a head turner, for sure. I thought the driver was driving from a side car, and I had to look twice.