Mystery Coin: Close Encointer of the Third Kind: COINTACT

FreLeCo

They are here...... they have come....

alien_boy.jpg

They are friendly....

AlienGetty460.jpg

and they are happy to be here.... happy to meet us....

NALIENDANCEJEAN.gif

And I thank them so much!!! :)

today I received a Space mail from an other galaxy...

hmm.. correction... it had staps from USA! ;)

Inside there was a coin for me!!! I have in my possesion the #198!!!

Thank you so much! I am deeply honored to be part of the research! :ph34r:

I only have a question..... according to the site, and in the Basic Data area... it says...

Quantity retrieved by CEMPORS: 180 units

Total quantity: unknown

so... there were 180 coins minted and maybe this number will grow... am I right? So... the number is bigger and that is why I have the 198, or... I have in my hands a coin from the outer space or from the future!!! :anicute:

WOW!!!!! I aways loved to have a coin from an other planet etc! Just imagine that I was searching for a Mars dollar note from the movie.. Total Recall... :ph34r: Of course there was not even a chance to find one! :wub:

Now I have a geocoin! ;) This beauty will stay with me for ever! :anicute: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! ;)

Edited by GATOULIS

Wow yesterday sure was a busy mail day. seems many shiney silver mailers were received. i think they were all beemed to the mail boxes at the same time.

i received one of the wonderful metal objects. thank you so very much for blessing me with #23.

i live close to area 51 and i have noticed unusual activity (even for them) lately. i guess it has been the making of this new study group. maybe it is a tracking device to keep tabs on all of us. i will have to do more research and keep you updated on what is going on out here.

thank you again for including me in this study. the coin has been placed in a secure location.

Edited by UFgatorgirl

Last night when I was driving home I saw a strange green saucer hovering around my mailbox.....fortunately it left without abducting me.....and I found the most awesome coin in a shiney silver mailer in my mailbox!! thank you very very much!!! I am radiating happiness right now. #043 is mine!

Edited by BlueMotmot

After a murphy's law type day I returned home to find my cat was abducted and a silver mailer, with and awesome coin, in my mailbox! The dog said aliens did it, but I'm sceptical of the dog! I'm going to miss that cat...

Cointact has been made! #22

Thank you for the great gift! :laughing:

disclaimer...

*** no actual cats are missing or have been harmed, it's all in the name of fun! ***

Edited by LionsLair

So there I was, driving home from town with my Starbucks, when off to my left I saw IT.....It was hovering just above the field...into 4WD I went, but just before I got to the shiny object it took off in a brilliant flash of light...I got out & discovered this shiny mailer on the ground...We are now part of the study group with object # 028...They have made contact again...Thanks, mystery sender!!!!!!!!!!!!

closeencounters.jpg

They have tracked me down again!

After having thought I had thrown them off of my trail last December, it turns out they knew where to find me all along. I knew I shouldn't have gone poking around where I wasn't supposed to be poking around, but my curiosity had again gotten the better of me (when will I ever learn). To see what I mean, check out this log from my trip out near Area 51 last December to the closest cache to that UFO hotspot (Click here for log entry).

Now today I find a strange metalic envelope containg a cryptic note and a strange glowing disc in it inside my mailbox. The disc even has the number 009 (the date that I encountered them in December) inscribed on it. I don't know what to do!

They (the infamous 'THEY') obviously still know where I am and I fear that the strange metalic glowing disc is an alien tracking device so that they can keep an eye on my actions. I thought about throwing the disc away, or even mailing it away to someone else, but there is something about it that makes me unable to even put it down. It is almost like I MUST keep it, no matter how badly I want them out of my life.

I suppose I should just buckle under and join their research group. At least that way, I can keep an eye on them and maybe even learn some of their secrets. Maybe I will just wait a day or two and see if I receive any other kind of sign...

Oh yeah, one other strange thing has happened since recieving this metalic disc... The noises in my head have stopped! I don't know whether to be frightened by this, or overjoyed that the noises have finally stopped...

Oh... What to do, what to do.....

There has been a breach in a containment unit

I repeat

THERE HAS BEEN A BREACH IN A CONTAINMENT UNIT

Our mail-carrier knocked on the door and handed me a silver foil bubble wrap envelope with a long slit along one side. He said that a mail sorter (machine) let out a loud squeaking squeal and started slicing envelopes as they went through the sorter. He said about 7 bubble envelopes were sliced before the machine could be turned off. Most were deliverable but the one to me was empty except for a slip of paper that made no sense to them. :laughing: He stopped by to ask what was in the package and to let me know that the machine was going to be taken apart tonight for repairs. I copied a picture from an above post and took it to the post office (as requested) to show them what the coin looked like. My thought is that if they find a coin in the machine somewhere, it's obviously going to be my missing coin but they wanted a picture. I did not give the website information to the post office - I think it would have just blown their mind.

FOR NOW - everyone must be on alert until this coin is returned to it's containment unit.

UPDATES WILL FOLLOW AS THE STORY UNFOLDS.

I repeat

Our mail-carrier knocked on the door and handed me a silver foil bubble wrap envelope with a long slit along one side. He said that a mail sorter (machine) let out a loud squeaking squeal and started slicing envelopes as they went through the sorter. He said about 7 bubble envelopes were sliced before the machine could be turned off. Most were deliverable but the one to me was empty except for a slip of paper that made no sense to them. :laughing: He stopped by to ask what was in the package and to let me know that the machine was going to be taken apart tonight for repairs. I copied a picture from an above post and took it to the post office (as requested) to show them what the coin looked like. My thought is that if they find a coin in the machine somewhere, it's obviously going to be my missing coin but they wanted a picture. I did not give the website information to the post office - I think it would have just blown their mind.

FOR NOW - everyone must be on alert until this coin is returned to it's containment unit.

:laughing::laughing::huh:;):D:D:laughing:

My fingers are crossed for you 'lucky'charmer!

5ded8f501f5569f4487e5611899dc6eb.gifOh yes! Finally! My weird looking brother can leave. Alien_4_by_Nintondo.gifThe keys to his saucer car #012 came today. Most people would be sad but man, most of my life he has been poking, cutting, prodding, studying, experimenting on me. Enough, get in to orbit bro. _quot_E_T_quot____Jark_by_clairebearer.gif And take that thing in the back yard with you. We are all tired of telling the neighbors that it is a very big satellite dish. Alien_Abduction_by_LeonSpires.gif

And if you come back, I will be ready for you. I am practicing.

Space_invaders_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Thank You so much Mystery Coiner

5ded8f501f5569f4487e5611899dc6eb.gifOh yes! Finally! My weird looking brother can leave. Alien_4_by_Nintondo.gifThe keys to his saucer car #012 came today. Most people would be sad but man, most of my life he has been poking, cutting, prodding, studying, experimenting on me. Enough, get in to orbit bro. _quot_E_T_quot____Jark_by_clairebearer.gif And take that thing in the back yard with you. We are all tired of telling the neighbors that it is a very big satellite dish. Alien_Abduction_by_LeonSpires.gif

And if you come back, I will be ready for you. I am practicing.

Space_invaders_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Thank You so much Mystery Coiner

That is a GREAT post! :laughing:

What a busy busy month on geocaching events.

I finally decided i had enough come Monday and then all of a sudden the mail showed up to perk me right back up.

It was so nice to see a a shiny silver package in the mail.

This is one cool coin and i am so thankful i was able to get one of these.

I have #163 safe and sound.

Thanks so much :laughing:

Woohoo! How astoundingly cool!!! I am now the proud field researcher of #134 :huh:

I adore my subject unit, and I shall keep it close for study and safekeeping. I have made cointact! Thanks for the assistance :laughing:

Now please excuse me while I conduct some more research into my newest mystery.....

I'm enjoying reading about everyone's encointers!! I saw something strange going through the sky last night, but if it was a chance encointer, my dog must have scared it off!

Congrats to all who have received it! Love seeing the photos and reading the posts!

38411_1452005373846_1044604258_1306040_4176320_n.jpg

:)

//REPORT TO CEMPORS ADA MI

FM DRJEEPSTR COVENTRY CT//

SUBJ:SUBJECT UNIT ASSIGNMENT

WITH IMMENSE GRATITUDE, JOY AND HUMBLENESS, WE ARE PLEASED TO REPORT THAT COINTACT STUDY OBJECT 055 WAS RECEIVED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION BY LOCAL UNIT CHIEF DRJEEPSTR ON 13 JLY 10. MISSION ACCEPTED. STUDY PROTOCOL SEQUENCE INITIATED.

**U R G E N T**

POTENTIAL SECURITY BREECH DISCOVERED ON 14 JLY 10 AS FOLLOWS:

UTILIZING SECRET PHOTOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUE, SPECIAL AGENT ABBIE IS DISCOVERED TO BE DOZING DURING ASSIGNED SECURITY DETAIL (What's a kitty to do?) STUDY OBJECT SECURED AND PRESENTLY BEING MONITORED BY MAX (K9 SQUADRON ALPHA, COVENTRY UNIT).

COINTACT STUDY UNIT 055 NOTED TO GLOW ON PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE. REPORT FILED. WILL CONTINUE SPECIAL OPS SURVEILLENCE, STUDY AND SAFEKEEPING. ...Wake up Agent Abbie!!

//END MSG//

Today a big surprise in my mailbox. A package from the US? Strange, although I now and than order something (often coins) from the US, I can't remember I'm still waiting for something.

Opening the package it appears a coin and a strange message. Great, a mystery coin, my first!

mysteryCoinFront.pngmysteryCoinBack.png

http://cointact.net

Thanks for the mystery sender! :)

SOSv2

Hey I got one this week as well.

I have been in dire straits for a long while and this has helped my spirit of geocaching again.

I will have to look further into my mission.

So put my name down on the list.

CIA*GEO out!

GEO*Trailblazer 1

I repeat

Our mail-carrier knocked on the door and handed me a silver foil bubble wrap envelope with a long slit along one side. He said that a mail sorter (machine) let out a loud squeaking squeal and started slicing envelopes as they went through the sorter. He said about 7 bubble envelopes were sliced before the machine could be turned off. Most were deliverable but the one to me was empty except for a slip of paper that made no sense to them. :) He stopped by to ask what was in the package and to let me know that the machine was going to be taken apart tonight for repairs. I copied a picture from an above post and took it to the post office (as requested) to show them what the coin looked like. My thought is that if they find a coin in the machine somewhere, it's obviously going to be my missing coin but they wanted a picture. I did not give the website information to the post office - I think it would have just blown their mind.

That sux , LC , I hope that the " Lost Craft " finds it's way to you.

Keep looking to the sky, Hopefully it will show itself.

Opalsns

Well little did I know that this Highway stretched from NV to PR going right through PA:

highway_sign.jpg

alien-highway.jpg

In todays mail not 1, not 2 but 3 Silver Bubblers:12641394041594878844Smiley_green_alien_cool.svg.thumb.png

Fredhead # 035

Queenie-Boo-Bay # 143

The Finding Irish 4 # 015

More to come.

Thank you Mystery Coiner from all of us.....alien-smiley-3.jpg

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall for that arrival,LOL!!!

Congrats to a deserving crew!!!!!!

Opalsns

Well I have been stuck in bed since Monday with back spasms. The dog starts barking at the mailman today and I get a terrific jolt in my back. I get out of bed and find a silver mailer in the box. Well it must have some magic space junk in it because for a split moment by back felt better. We are now proud owners of #169. Needless to say the feeling good was fleeting but it gave me a nice break. Thank you so much.

Okay..while I haven't opened it yet, I'm pretty sure the bubble mailer I received in my mailbox today contains this coin. Now my dilemma is while it is addressed to my address, it names a geocacher that doesn't live in my state. I checked the Geocoin Addresses document and come to find out it's pretty messed up. It listed a particular name (not mine) next to my geocaching name and address (I've already fixed it to show the right name). Should I open it? Or should I send it on to the person listed on the bubble mailer?

///Incoming Message from the Giant Head: ZZZZ

Danger Will Robinson: Danger! Danger! There's a snake in my boot! Errrr... Polly Want a Cracker. Unidentified Flying Coin Landed in the Mailbox. Many Thanks to the Mystery Sender. Will study and keep safe from terrestrials. Again, Thank you. This is quite the coin. Shaped like a saucer when turned sideways. Coin must be from a spiral galaxy due to the pattern on reverse side. Coin #069 in possession (or 690). ET Phone Home.////

ZZZZ

I went to get my mail - the mailbox was glowing. Turns out a silver bubble mailer was in my mailbox. Does receiving coin #037 mean I'm going to be the 37th human to be visited by little green men?

Many thanks mystery coin giver - you're out of this world!! :)

I visited the post office today, and pulled out a shiny silver package...

inside was my very own Close Encointer of the Third Kind, Geocoin.

Thank you so much for thinking of me! What a smile it brought to my face. I was beaming! :)

And then I looked at the Number!!! Unit #051! Woooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is SOOOO COOL! ;)

Edited by Fluttershy

To my great surprise, a silver mailer arrived in my mailbox today! Coin #181 has been received! I am so thankful to the mystery coiner, especially since I haven't posted or been involved in trades/missions/cointests in a long time. Thank you thank you thank you!

We got one of these cool coins in a neat little silver package yesterday. After staring at if for a while we realized that it must be from a mystery gifter. HOW COOL! And then came the grin and a happy afternoon. :)

Coin #084 is happily settled in Florida ;)

Thank you

dancingoneeyedalien.gif

Edited by Team CeDo

mysteryCoinFront.pngmysteryCoinBack.png

Are those glow colors on the back of the coin? I'm so impressed with the coin that I would take off my tin-foil beanie in order to make cointact! Alien technology certainly is very advanced.

I'm glad you stopped short of being willing to accept an alien probe! :) Nice coin and love the thought put into the website!

LOL, Mine don't just glow but sparkle during the nights with a full moon, then slowing fade away as the moon wains, I feel so fortunate to have been chosen for this special mission, It will travel in it special case I made out of aluminum foil (helps protect it from government sensors) and not just attempt its special mission but make sure it completes it. ROFL. I will wear the special radioactive suit I have made in order to protect myself from it powers and agents attempting to stop us.

We shall accomplishes BIG things in the near future, watch out world there are OTHERS walking among us.....:)

Okay..while I haven't opened it yet, I'm pretty sure the bubble mailer I received in my mailbox today contains this coin. Now my dilemma is while it is addressed to my address, it names a geocacher that doesn't live in my state. I checked the Geocoin Addresses document and come to find out it's pretty messed up. It listed a particular name (not mine) next to my geocaching name and address (I've already fixed it to show the right name). Should I open it? Or should I send it on to the person listed on the bubble mailer?

DID you email the mother ship to request mission clarification, you can let them know that you are willing to somplete the mission for the Fisrt Agent if they will allow you to gain top level clearance.....:)

IT GLOWS?!??!?

What a cool coin!

Congrats to the receivers - hey ya'll! Some of you I haven't seen around here for a while....

:)icon12.gif:D

Yes, indeed, in my case that is true, which made the gift all the more delightful as it was so unexpected.

I don;t want to hijack this thread but briefly, I have had a long and hard winter, coping with the aftermath of losing my father (who'd been very ill for some time and I looked after) and beloved assistance dog, Caesar, aka GeoDog (who passed extremely suddenly) within a few weeks of eachother. :)

Life just hasn't been the same ...

There is a thread about Caesar on the UK forum