Mystery Coin: Close Encointer of the Third Kind: COINTACT

FreLeCo

Today a big surprise in my mailbox. A package from the US? Strange, although I now and than order something (often coins) from the US, I can't remember I'm still waiting for something.

Opening the package it appears a coin and a strange message. Great, a mystery coin, my first!

mysteryCoinFront.pngmysteryCoinBack.png

http://cointact.net

Thanks for the mystery sender! :anibad:

SOSv2

Congrats Frederik!!! :lol: Beautiful coin!!!

I visited the wedside and found an amazing and very funny cat photo!!! :anibad: WOW!!! :lol: I admitt I was a little lost in the trasnaltion on some things... and I started searching, but... maybe the site is made for that! :lol: Very good job!!!

OMG! What a beautiful coin! Congratulations!

And just like Crop Circles, the coin just appeared on the horizon overnight!

do you mean the mysterious designs that are found in fields?? Yes! that came in my mind too! :anibad:

the other side is mile the movement of the moons of a planet...

OMG, another awesome mystery coin from a VERY CLEVER and generous coiner! That coin is adorable, but when paired with that website-it is truly a knockout-way out into space! :anibad: I have commented in these forums so many times before about how incredibly clever so many of you are and here we have a perfect example! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy it when someone has that ability to think outside the box with a project and then is able to bring it to fruition. It will be fun checking back at the website to "study the subjects".

Thank you and congratulations SOSv2 for sharing your wonderful mystery gift for all of us to enjoy! Just remember, they are out there! :lol:

I received one too. It took me a while to realize that this was a mystery coin.

I was trying to make sense of the note and thinking that someone had made a mistake trading.

Glad to find this topic :anibad:

It really is an awesome coin.

Thank you very much mystery sender :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Sivota

So Contact has been made, interesting as I was reading this morning about Roswell and its 63 year anniversary, so they do walk among us and also design geocoins obviously intelligent species :P

Congratulations to those who receive this coin but I must also make you aware that there is responsibility associated with this coin please be aware of the follow excerpt.

4. RESPECTFULLY REQUEST UNIT NOT BE SOLD.//

DECL/PERPETUAL//

BT

We wouldn’t want anyone to have a “Close Encointer of the Fourth Kind” :(:wacko::signalviolin:

Love the coin well done mystery alien (coiner) :D

WOW!!! This Coin is outta this world!!!

I've been studying Crop Circles and the like for years!!!

Great website, too.

Congrats to the recipients and a BIG THANK YOU to the

Mysterious Coiner who designed and gifted these fantastic Coins!!!

Maybe one will land on my (charmed) doorstep...???!!!

Wow. My head just exploded. The coin is awesome; the website is unreal. It's so Navy-like, it's spooky -- I just can't get over the level of detail in that site. What's the Navy doing handling something like this? Ooops, better not ask too many questions! This has to be one of our MAGC friends doing an incredible spoof -- WELL DONE on an amazing job -- I am totally creeped out, but in a good way!

Congrats, SOSv2, for being a lucky receiver and for getting to be a part of the project!

Congrats to you on receiving such a cool coin, and being your first mystery coin. I'd be extremely excited to find something like that in my mail.

The website for the coin is very interesting. The coin may a way for the aliens to learn more about the select few that have them......... Or maybe they are planning an abduction of the holder of the coin! :signalviolin:

I received one too. It took me a while to realize that this was a mystery coin.

I was trying to make sense of the note and thinking that someone had made a mistake trading.

Glad to find this topic :signalviolin:

It really is an awesome coin.

Thank you very much mystery sender :wacko::(:P

Congrats Marit on the lovely mystery Coin, went to the website and had to check things out:)

Silver envelope from Ada, MI. Yes! It's a Geofun Cointainment Unit :wacko:

And in it, a note that says it all (although I still gotta figure out what it all says) and an object to be studied by me as a member of the Cointact Unit Study Group.

It is object # 079.

My first observation: It is very very good looking! :signalviolin:

Thanks for letting me into the Study Group. :(

mysteryCoinFront.pngmysteryCoinBack.png

Are those glow colors on the back of the coin? I'm so impressed with the coin that I would take off my tin-foil beanie in order to make cointact! Alien technology certainly is very advanced.

I'm glad you stopped short of being willing to accept an alien probe! :) Nice coin and love the thought put into the website!

Edited by LionsLair