HUGE Geocoin Collection for Sale

sunsetmeadowlark

Due to a recent divorce I'm no longer active in geocoins so I've decided to sell my entire geocoin collection. At this time I am offering it as a complete lot, everything I have. There are roughly 300 unactivated trackable coins (a few duplicates, not many). I will also throw in roughly 100 activated or non-trackable coins (including at least 7 Mystery coins) and over 400 Pathtags as a gift if you buy the trackable coins. I don't have a complete list or a good picture but the picture below shows 169 of the coins included in this group and I've listed a few highlights that I can remember off the top of my head.

T-Sun Coins:

Earth Turtle (at least 5, possibly more)

Earth Turtle Mama/Baby (6)

Hopi (2)

Armadillo (4)

Neptunes Compass (6)

Dragonfly Talisman (at least 5)

Cache Hopper (at least 7)

Yemon Yime Coins:

Yemon Yime AS (not one of the rare ones)

Yemon Yime Gold from GCF 2009

AE Version of the 2009 GCF event coin

OTHERS:

Four Musketeers - AE Black Nickel with green/yellow enamel

Frozen Buns - Artist Proof AG

5th Anniversary Compass Rose - Mediterranean, Spice Islands, Antarctic

Crystal Compass Rose - 2 Glacier Ice, 2 Earth Stone, 1 Forest

Deadliest Cache - Maverick, Time Bandit, Northwestern (I think!)

The Eyes - Black Nickel (XLE I think)

Asking $4000 for the entire collection. Price includes Priority Mail postage within the US. International shipping will be exact. Payment via Money Order preferred. I will consider short term time payments but preference will be given to those who can pay in full.

If they don't sell as a lot I will gradually list them individually, either here or on eBay.

IMAG0041.jpg

Sorry to hear about the sad news, but everything will work out for you in the end. Good luck on selling your Geocoins. I always hate to hear that someone is getting rid of everything when they are in the throes of a chaotic situation, please consider keeping some for a remembrance. When it's all over you may be glad you did-especially since you seem to have been a prolific collector. My best of luck to you in your endeavors and email me if things are getting you down.

Thank you all very much for your kind words. I'll still visit the forums every once in a while, you are such a special group of people.

The collection is tentatively sold. I will update soon with a definite answer on that.

Don't settle for less than you want or need. there's always 1 or 2 that try to take advantage of a situation and then turn around and sell them on Ebay .

All my best