Graffiti Removal Services

U_Dac

As an urban cacher, I have come across beautiful cache locations that are ruined by graffiti. Please let this thread serve as a place where we can post contact information for our local agencies with Graffitti Removal Services. Painting over/removing graffiti ourselves would be great, but it can put you in a dangerous situation. So, let's leave it up to the professionals. I live in LA, CA so mine are for my surrounding area. There's a lot of little cities in the area, so I'll be updating this every now and then.

City of Los Angeles

Los Angeles County (unincorporated areas)

City of West Hollywood

City of Beverly Hills

City of Culver City

City of Santa Monica

As an urban cacher, I have come across beautiful cache locations that are ruined by graffiti. Please let this thread serve as a place where we can post contact information for our local agencies with Graffitti Removal Services. Painting over/removing graffiti ourselves would be great, but it can put you in a dangerous situation. So, let's leave it up to the professionals. I live in LA, CA so mine are for my surrounding area. There's a lot of little cities in the area, so I'll be updating this every now and then.

City of Los Angeles

Los Angeles County (unincorporated areas)

City of West Hollywood

City of Beverly Hills

City of Culver City

City of Santa Monica

Commendable, thank you.