COMMENT FAIRE APPARAITRE MES CACHES TROUVEES SUR MON PROFIL

ORNON

JE SUIS DANS LE NOVICE UNE GEOCACHING J'AI DEJA TROUVE 3 CACHES GRACE A UNE APPLICATION SUR MON IPHONE. JE VOUDRAI SAVOIR COMMENT LES fAIRES APPARAITRENT SUR MON PROFIL. MERCI PAR AVANCE.

Sorry Ornon, I'm going to have to do this in English, because my French is tres horrible. Hopefully someone else can translate for you if this doesn't work.

If I'm reading this right, you want to know how to get your found caches to appear on your profile. Most of the cachers I know (including myself) use a program called GSAK, or Geocaching Swiss Army Knife, found at www.gsak.net.

GSAK is mainly for downloading and organizing Pocket Queries from geocaching.com. However, there is a macro for GSAK called FindStatsGen (http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=4623&st=40) that will take all your found caches in GSAK and output html code that you can cut and paste into your profile.

Feel free to look at my profile for an example of what FindStatGen can do for you. GSAK takes a bit to get the feel for it, but I don't use anything else for caching any more. It does it all.

Good luck and welcome to the addiction!

velrahnkoon

Plusieurs solutions possibles:

- Avec GSAKaasocié à la macro FindStatsGen

(probablement la solution la plus utilisée)

- GCStatistic

- Logicweave voir exemple ici

-pour visualiser les caches trouvées dans les pays World66 si tu souhaites plus de détails que ceux fournis par la FindStatsGen (par ex.)

A noter que tu peux aussi générer des cartes par régions, départements (selon pays)