Needs help in OIA GREECE!

I was on vacation in Greece for a week and have always wanted to place a cache in a different country. I did that in Oia Ammoudi. I figured it would not be accepted by the geocache moderators and it was not because I will not be able to maintain it. I really want to have this cache work especially since I just activated my first travel bug in it with hopes for it to reach my hometown in the U.S. Again. Would anybody know of a fellow cacher or themselves maybe be willing to accept responsibilities for maintaining the cache? Please email me if you are. I will have to resubmit it with your geocaching username I assume to the website. Please let me know. The cache is in Ammoudi near the port.

My email is Michael.bacon@yahoo.com

thanks fellow cachers!!

I was on vacation in Greece for a week and have always wanted to place a cache in a different country. I did that in Oia Ammoudi. I figured it would not be accepted by the geocache moderators and it was not because I will not be able to maintain it. I really want to have this cache work especially since I just activated my first travel bug in it with hopes for it to reach my hometown in the U.S. Again. Would anybody know of a fellow cacher or themselves maybe be willing to accept responsibilities for maintaining the cache? Please email me if you are. I will have to resubmit it with your geocaching username I assume to the website. Please let me know. The cache is in Ammoudi near the port.

My email is Michael.bacon@yahoo.com

thanks fellow cachers!!

We hope to be visiting Greece in May 2011. If you've not found a rescuer by then, we could retrieve for you.

Hi Green Mountain Booty,

The cache has been published some time ago and already has 31 agencies. It is the "sunset cache" . The trackable item of the fellow geocacher mi cache su cache is probably already moved.

In any case i have to thank you for your kindly offer that bring out the fellowship that should show everyone in this beautiful game - sport, the Geocaching.

YiannisP

Edited by yiannisp