Muggles

Muggles bad people. Watch you find cache. Wait til you leave. Go get cache. Take TB's out of cache to keep, or just take the whole darn cache. Poof. Cache gone forever.

Ok. I had seen some geocachers find a cache before I started. I seen them walking around with a GPS. Was wondering what in the world they were doing. I went and picked up what they found. Put 2 & 2 together and figured out that they were geocaching. Ever since then I liked geocaching. Heck we are even refered to as muggles on one cache in NY. I didn't realize it until I went and logged the same cache we are mentioned on.

I wouldn't have found out about it unless I was told about it. I don't care much about the politics involved in the forums as they are on every forum. There are probably a lot of muggles out there that would enjoy caching. If you are asked to be stealth do what you can to be stealthy. I would love to find a cache in NYW in the middle of times square. I don't think anyone would notice what I am doing. Out in the middle of the scub is a different story. A lot of people here would wonder what I was doing walking through their paddock with a GPS in hand.

I love this hobby/ sport. The kids are on holidays from school at them moment and when I get home from work we go caching. Yesterday was one of my most enjoyable finds yet and I am sure there will be many more.

The best way I have found to distract muggles is take the kids the camera and the dog. There is nothing suspect in a guy taking his dog for a walk and the kids tagging along in the hope to get a photo of something.