Missing Ones?

Markwell

I had removed the ones that didn't have marker types. That was to get rid of all the "steeple" ones, but if there are survey markers listed in there I should show them all icon_frown.gif

Fixed. Now there are evenb *more* of them.

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

I had removed the ones that didn't have marker types. That was to get rid of all the "steeple" ones, but if there are survey markers listed in there I should show them all icon_frown.gif

Fixed. Now there are evenb *more* of them.

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

I do not recall any kind of PID or other identifying mark on the BM I found while caching. There is something stamped into the center of it, like the one on the geocaching/mark page. I'll go look at it tomorrow morning and take a picture or two.

Lou

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I searched the NGS database a while ago and found one (PID: AA3789, Naperville 703 it was called).

In doing a search by Lat/Lon AND by zip code it did not show up, but in doing a search by PID, it did.

Any filter being used on this that we should know about?

Markwell

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/marklent60544/myhomepage/Geocaching/markwellcachemain.htm