Bonjour!

Greetings,

We are newish to geocaching and totally hooked to it :) We are four in our team (46, 41, 9 and 4 years old). I am a French Canadian exiled in the UK, so forgive my badly written posts if you read one.

Geocaching is doing miracles to our family life and poor fitness level. While I am the cache setter, my wife and kids are the true cache finders. I love talking about caching, so between the GAGB, SEcaching and here, I hope to learn and share a few things :lol:

hello! and welcome :lol:

it is great that your whole family are enjoying and benefiting from geocaching - we are the same - it's the one activity that every one of us hugely enjoys - from the littlest (7 years old) through the teenagers and up to us parents

as Canadians, are you by any chance hockey fans?

That's what the "caching our way through the off season" in our forum tagline relates to - we cache as a family waaaay more in the summer, as we are huge hockey fans and that takes up all our weekend time in the winter :)

all the best

Sarah & Jay

hello! and welcome :)

it is great that your whole family are enjoying and benefiting from geocaching - we are the same - it's the one activity that every one of us hugely enjoys - from the littlest (7 years old) through the teenagers and up to us parents

as Canadians, are you by any chance hockey fans?

That's what the "caching our way through the off season" in our forum tagline relates to - we cache as a family waaaay more in the summer, as we are huge hockey fans and that takes up all our weekend time in the winter :anicute:

all the best

Sarah & Jay

Absolutely! Montreal Canadiens fan :o ... only after Quebec's Nordiques were sold to the Americans. I do miss ice hockey, to watch only, as I never managed to stay upright on my skates :lol:

Absolutely! Montreal Canadiens fan :lol: ... only after Quebec's Nordiques were sold to the Americans. I do miss ice hockey, to watch only, as I never managed to stay upright on my skates :blink:

I can't skate either :lol:

Vancouver fan here, and my other half is Tampa Bay, but I do have a soft spot for the Habs

You're not too far from Guildford? You could always check out the Guildford Flames who play in the same league as my local team, not quite NHL standard but still a good night out :o